DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Mar 6, 2018 at 12:25 AM Post #11,716 of 22,021
Hi
First of all forgive if this issue is already in discussion, I read the entire forum
My problem is with Neutron Player (ibasso firmware), in a moment while I listen to a tracklist it falls neutron and I have to restart it, what should I configure so that it does not happen ?, I have tried many things. This always happens
Thanks so much, this is a great forum
Guille from Chile

Mar 6, 2018 at 2:44 AM Post #11,717 of 22,021
in a moment while I listen to a tracklist it falls neutron and I have to restart it
This usually means, Neutron thinks its trial period has expired, and license wasn't purchased. Because you use the stock firmware, purchasing via Play Market is not your choice. The recent update (March, 4) should be more user friendly with expired trial period and licensing, but I don't know more details.

So, you'd better contact the developer to find out what to do.

Mar 6, 2018 at 5:59 AM Post #11,718 of 22,021
This usually means, Neutron thinks its trial period has expired, and license wasn't purchased. Because you use the stock firmware, purchasing via Play Market is not your choice. The recent update (March, 4) should be more user friendly with expired trial period and licensing, but I don't know more details.

Thanks so much for the answer

I bought Neutron app (apk), then I read in the forum of Neutron and there is an optimized version for Ibasso dx200, I downloaded that version that is the one that I currently use, for that does not pay, that would be the reason? If I used the payment method, would there be problems ?, but I do not know if that version is optimized for Ibasso dx200. In the forum I started a topic with this problem but until today I have no answer, I will contact Neutron directly.

Thanks!!!

Mar 6, 2018 at 6:43 AM Post #11,719 of 22,021
I bought Neutron app
If you have purchased it via Play Market on another device, which has the Market pre-installed, you may try to install my firmware, and then logon into Play Market and install it from there. Then it will work for sure, and you'll no doubt have the version optimized for DX200.

Mar 6, 2018 at 8:36 AM Post #11,720 of 22,021
I agree, the connector they use limits the cables you can use it.
But there are quite few companies that makes cable for JH Audio, in addition to the 3 I mentioned before:
  • Han Sound
  • Nocturnal Audio
  • Beat Audio Lab
  • Null Audio
  • Double Helix
  • Labkable

These are ones I'm aware of, but I'm sure there are more around.

Thanks for that list! I didn't know about all of those guys. I don't think I'm going to bother with getting a silver balanced cable for my Angies now though...since the IT04's are kicking so much butt it's not worth it. However...once the LCD's get here....and I think they're out for delivery...with the balanced Litz cable and AMP4...oh boy.

My wife won't hear from me for days...lol

And she'll be ok with that! lol

Mar 6, 2018 at 9:38 AM Post #11,721 of 22,021

So, you'd better contact the developer to find out what to do.
Deleted text -irrelevant
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't there a custom Neutron player expressly for DX200? I think that is what I am using along with your custom FW.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2018 at 10:15 AM Post #11,722 of 22,021
isn't there a custom Neutron player expressly for DX200?
No. It detects DX200 at run time.

But there are many different builds, optimized for different hardware. Many of them may run on DX200, but ARM64 build is the best choice.

Mar 6, 2018 at 11:12 AM Post #11,723 of 22,021
I have a question about the AMP's. I was thinking about getting the AMP5 but I already own the AMP2 which I really like with my LCD2's. For those that also own more than one AMP , do you think it will be worth the upgrade?
Thank you in advance.

Mar 6, 2018 at 1:44 PM Post #11,725 of 22,021
omg ive just bought one of these delivery in a few days... I may be back with questions

Mar 6, 2018 at 2:04 PM Post #11,726 of 22,021
If somebody is interested in this cable send me a PM.

IMG_4592.jpg

Mar 6, 2018 at 3:55 PM Post #11,727 of 22,021
If you have purchased it via Play Market on another device, which has the Market pre-installed, you may try to install my firmware, and then logon into Play Market and install it from there. Then it will work for sure, and you'll no doubt have the version optimized for DX200.
I purchase the app here http://neutronmp.com/buy.html (apk directly not google play cause my only android product is ibasso dx200) but in the forum recommend this version NeutronMP_ARM64_USB_NO_DEF.apk that download free here http://neutronmp.com/downloads/category/1-generic-android.html

I will install the version tha I purchase, if I have the same problems, I'll try whit your firmware
Thnaks so much bro for the help
Guille

Mar 6, 2018 at 5:41 PM Post #11,728 of 22,021
Mar 6, 2018 at 5:52 PM Post #11,729 of 22,021
IMG_0051.JPG IMG_0052.JPG IMG_0053.JPG IMG_0054.JPG IMG_0055.JPG IMG_0056.JPG IMG_0058.JPG Look at what just came in boys! Brand new LCD2's from Audeze! I sent mine in for repair and they sent me back an early birthday present!

Attachments

• IMG_0057.JPG
    IMG_0057.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Mar 6, 2018 at 6:03 PM Post #11,730 of 22,021
Look at what just came in boys! Brand new LCD2's from Audeze! I sent mine in for repair and they sent me back an early birthday present!

One really needs to have one in his hands to understand the greatness of Audeze XD

I like that they really make their boxes durable. Down to the very definition of that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back