1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
First

Back
773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782
784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793
Next

Last
  1. icefalkon
    Totally George. But get this, I sent them my broken down pair with busted rings and no box. This is what they sent me back!! Talk about an amazing company!

Dobrescu George, Glasha and acap13 like this.
  2. jerick70
    Yeah I keep coming back to Audeze kit. I've owned the LCD-2 three times in various forms and now own the aluminum LCD-2. I also have the LCD-3 and have owned many other LCD series. Just can't get enough of the Audeze sound.

icefalkon, Dobrescu George and Glasha like this.
  3. icefalkon
    I totally agree. I mean there are tons of headphone manufacturers out there with great sounding cans. But taking it to the next level is what I've found that Audeze does.

4. icefalkon
    Hey MrM....sorry i missed your post there!

Ok, if you have the LCD2's, you need to get AMP5. Without a doubt it will bring your LCD2's even more to life and bring the music into the present. I won't go back to AMP2 because AMP5 is that much better sounding. So yes it's definitely worth the upgrade. As of this time, the top two AMP modules are AMP4 and AMP5. They'll cover every IEM or headphone and bring out the best detail of the music.

5. Drewligarchy
    Agree 100%; I have the LCD XC, LCD 4, and LCD 3 (looking to sell if anyone's interested, as It's been replaced by the 4) - and they provide such a nice counterpoint to my Stax.

I think you can do a lot worse than going back and forth between an LCD 4 and a Stax 009.

On that note, I definitely should have listened to Amp 4 sooner with my CIEMS. It's really, really special with my A18. I love the sound signature, but I think the thing that really makes it so amazing is how black the background is. It's like the OLED TV of Amps.

I have 4.4 mm Mr Speakers, Audeze LCD and Audeze Sine cables. It's the only amp that competes with desktop gear in driving all of my full size headphones to their full potential.

Just ordered an EA Ares II with 4.4 mm termination, so the 4.4 mm adapter and my 2.5 mm balanced cable doesn't make it look like I'm really excited to see everyone :)

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    Dobrescu George and icefalkon like this.
  6. icefalkon

HA Drew that's hysterical!

7. kubig123
    I got them for a project that never materialized.

Nice set of audeze you have there!!!

8. icefalkon
    Ahh I understand!

Thank you! I am Loving these with the DX200!

9. kubig123
    You know, after I saw your audeze, I went back to mine lcd-xc to try them with the amp4. They are heavy like hell, but I’m curious to see how they perform with the dx200.
    :):):)

Glasha and icefalkon like this.
  10. Dobrescu George
    You need to eventually try LCD-MX4, which is lighter and more portable than all Audeze headphones before it! :gs1000smile:

11. icefalkon
    Let me know what you think Ku!

12. pfurey89
    Any word on availability of AMP4?

13. fuhransahis
    I wonder if they'll make any tweaks to AMP 4 for this new production run...

14. icefalkon
    Nope.

Not from what I've been told. But I do have news...

The IT04 will be released some time in April and the DX150 later this month!

Spread the word.

Glasha, KEV G and artpiggo like this.
  15. ropie
    If I understand correctly, there are some issues about the fit of the Pentaconn connection on amp4.
    (the one where people have to place a washer on the plug to get the right fit)
    Someone on the forum fixid this issue by changing the connector inside Amp4
    Would't it be a good opportunity for Ibasso to change this in the next batch?

icefalkon and Glasha like this.
First

Back
773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782
784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793
Next

Last