DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Mar 2, 2017 at 3:19 AM Post #4,787 of 22,021
Applications I installed on the device are deleted after a software update. That's maybe normal, but that means all of my offline contents are useless, because after a reinstall of Tidal the songs can not be detected on my external/internal storage anymore. Is there any solution? Its not easy to re-download all my songs again. 

Mar 2, 2017 at 3:24 AM Post #4,788 of 22,021
My good unit is now much more difficult to control though. Needs a lot of pressure and sometimes it requires multiple attempts. For me this touch panel sensitivity adjustment is not welcome, I strongly prefer the previous state. Can we make it switchable Paul?

Yeah, I had the same impressions yesterday but spent with it only 15 minuts.

Mar 2, 2017 at 3:36 AM Post #4,790 of 22,021

Same for me. Slow response and need more pression on the screen...
triportsad.gif

Mar 2, 2017 at 4:54 AM Post #4,792 of 22,021
  Just a simple question : Is there a tutorial to install other app on the DX200? I need to install Qobuz or Tidal. Or better, the play store?

Thanks.

Please see the first post of Paul has linked the procedure.

Or you can install this rom following his procedure. Google play and services are already pre-installed. Far easier for long term use.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/833971/ibasso-dx200-firmware-modification-project 

Mar 2, 2017 at 5:57 AM Post #4,793 of 22,021
I don't see any improvement with the latest firmware. At least for me, I'm not affected by the bugs that the latest FW supposed to fix. However, the screen response is noticeably slower than before.

There must be an option to increase or decrease the sensitivity of the touchscreen so it should suit all users "sensitivity" needs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Mar 2, 2017 at 7:44 AM Post #4,794 of 22,021
I guess some problems are hardware QC problem, which reducing the sensitivity can't fix.

If your set have phantom touch problem try removing the screen protector if problem still there means hardware issue. That would means it's not grease or dirty screen issue.

If it's fixed after that, get a new screen protector.

Mar 2, 2017 at 9:39 AM Post #4,797 of 22,021
Does anyone find that with the 1.5.69 Mongo mode seems to hang rather easily? I'm switching back to Android mode to see if it's more stable. But agreed in Mongo mode, the UI is somewhat less responsive...it in fact reminds me of the Android Ice Cream sandwich days. For now I think I'm happy with Mongo in Android 6.0.1 mode for the stability and response.

My DX200 is still around the 110-120 hr mark. Ways to go to where the rest of you guys are at.

For now, I have to say I'm still leaning towards the NW-WM1Z fence between the two but I'll continue burning the DX200 and will revisit the comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back