DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Mar 1, 2017 at 1:36 PM Post #4,756 of 22,021

Have you tried a different USB C cable and charger?

I tried all of those things initially and no change. 

However, it now charges fine again. Looks like it needed a little bit of rest time :)

Mar 1, 2017 at 2:09 PM Post #4,757 of 22,021
  I am sorry you feel this way. But they are your feelings and that is ok. We devote a lot of resources to our products for after sales and will continue to do this.

I can vouch for the service and support of ibasso, top notch.
  Yeah all of company have problems, but resolve it fast is important, and iBasso in this point is very slow apparently.

--------------

I read reviews and bla bla
Soundstage is not the best
On highs have a better devices but the cost is much

In SQ..  which highlights? i don't talk about price

I can vouch , Ibasso has one of the best support in the industry at the moment, many daps might be good in some or the other way maybe, but in customer service they are miles ahead, you directly mail the company representative and you have a solution right away, no middle man , you deal directly with the company.

Mar 1, 2017 at 2:23 PM Post #4,758 of 22,021
  I have the same issue. Virtual taps and swipes on the screen. First day, just received from amazon us. This is very frustrating and makes the player unusable. 

So I received a second unit today and I am very happy to report that there are no ghost taps and swipes (so far). Which makes it a pleasure to use. 
It is starling how different it sounds out of the box! I did not expect such a significant audible difference. I'm immediately missing low end impact and soundstage width compared to the burned in unit. It's not subtle at all!

Mar 1, 2017 at 2:41 PM Post #4,759 of 22,021
I believe I was the first t mention here the phantom swipe issue on my Dx200, after contacting Paul, I received a replacement unit very very quickly. The replacement unit had another issue (bricked device), and again after contacting Paul, I received a new replacement unit, received even before I sent the bricked one. 
So yeah, there's been some quality issue in the early batches, and I trust iBasso to have that fixed. But the support of this company is remarkable! I should have been extremely pissed off, instead I love this company even more for being so dedicated to their products and customers.
Kudos to Paul!

PS: the 3rd device is burned in and a pleasure to use and to listen to. It drives with impressive authority my 300 ohms ZMF Eikon.

Mar 1, 2017 at 2:53 PM Post #4,760 of 22,021

I can vouch for the service and support of ibasso, top notch.

I can vouch , Ibasso has one of the best support in the industry at the moment, many daps might be good in some or the other way maybe, but in customer service they are miles ahead, you directly mail the company representative and you have a solution right away, no middle man , you deal directly with the company.

If '' i send the device '' is a little BAD.
I live in chile, only send is 3 or 4 weeks.
In my experience with my dx80 is:
- a lot of bugs
- crash when device scan
- Don't read all songs.
I waiting 3-4 weeks for solution and nothing happens.
After this i buy my cowon PM2, the change is a day/night
All songs read perfect
only one bug, a little bug.

If I buy my dx200 and my device fail in something I will have wait 10 weeks approx. ( send - ibasso see the product and bla bla - send to me. )
For me it's worst buy ever.
---
I'll trust in ibasso one more time and buy one dx200. I test it before.

Mar 1, 2017 at 3:31 PM Post #4,761 of 22,021

If I buy my dx200 and my device fail in something I will have wait 10 weeks approx. ( send - ibasso see the product and bla bla - send to me. )
For me it's worst buy ever.
---
I'll trust in ibasso one more time and buy one dx200. I test it before.

In my experience, iBasso will send using fastest courier service, as soon as you give them the tracking number of the returned device. I did not had to wait more than a few days to receive a replacement. 
The thing is once you start listening to it, it's pretty addictive :)

Mar 1, 2017 at 3:57 PM Post #4,762 of 22,021
Has anybody with DX200 tried it with HD650 in balanced mode? Does it have enough power to drive it without a need of additional amp? Thanks

Mar 1, 2017 at 4:04 PM Post #4,763 of 22,021
Has anybody with DX200 tried it with HD650 in balanced mode? Does it have enough power to drive it without a need of additional amp? Thanks

It works very well and opens up the 650. I don't enjoy the HD650 single ended and for me, discovered that they are a totally different headphone when balanced. 

Cool, there is a new FW for the DX200. Here

Mar 1, 2017 at 4:32 PM Post #4,764 of 22,021
jamato8 `Cool, there is a new FW for the DX200`.

In before the 'how do i update' comments :)

NOTE:
You do have to unzip the file, then there is another zipped file inside (and a read me), get the zipped file(the one inside) and follow the instructions below.

5988680baad70d2e41926ad87d675ab4.jpg

Mar 1, 2017 at 4:43 PM Post #4,766 of 22,021
  Good news
Details of new firmware?

It is in the download:

Improvements with this firmware:
1. Touch panel sensitivity adjusted.
2. Rectified the bug that the DX200 can't be woken up from a sleep mode occasionally.
3. Added adjustable line out on Mango OS.
4. Rectified the bug that the next and rewind buttons are swapped on some third party player Apps. 

Mar 1, 2017 at 4:58 PM Post #4,767 of 22,021

It is in the download:

Improvements with this firmware:
1. Touch panel sensitivity adjusted.
2. Rectified the bug that the DX200 can't be woken up from a sleep mode occasionally.
3. Added adjustable line out on Mango OS.
4. Rectified the bug that the next and rewind buttons are swapped on some third party player Apps. 

ibasso fixed the touch panel bug, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back