DUNU - Discussion/Impressions Master Thread
Jul 28, 2022 at 8:48 AM Post #781 of 2,381
Signed up. Hope I can wi

It's giveaway time!

Celebrating the launch of the silver Titan S, we're excited to give away one lucky winner a unit at no cost.

See the ways you can enter here.

May the odds ever be in your favor.
DUNU's product line up so fascinating. Eagerly waiting to give a try to the New Titan S.

Jul 28, 2022 at 2:13 PM Post #787 of 2,381
Thanks all! Nice to see a few new Head-Fi members as a result of this :)

Jul 29, 2022 at 10:59 AM Post #791 of 2,381
The perfect combination of Dunu-Dtc 500 and Dunu Titan S, sounds very good and literally owns the sound.
12.jpg

Jul 29, 2022 at 11:27 AM Post #792 of 2,381
Shameless plug: selling my DUNU Vernus (an excellent IEM, I just have too many great sets competing for eartime). Postage to within the UK only. Everything included bar a few ear tips. Drop me a message if you're interested.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2022 at 1:03 PM Post #794 of 2,381
How's yours experience with Dunu support and service team? My cable from dk-4001 broke, and I sent it to repair, it is out of warranty but at the beginning contact with support was very good. Now, as they received my cable(tracking information) , I have send two emails in last ten days with question if they receive it, but unfortunately I have no answer at all.

Jul 29, 2022 at 1:52 PM Post #795 of 2,381
How's yours experience with Dunu support and service team? My cable from dk-4001 broke, and I sent it to repair, it is out of warranty but at the beginning contact with support was very good. Now, as they received my cable(tracking information) , I have send two emails in last ten days with question if they receive it, but unfortunately I have no answer at all.
Normally their CS is really good IMO. Maybe there is some sort of issue that they haven't mentioned?! They ARE a smaller company after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back