Dita Audio Flagship - "The Dream"
Nov 2, 2016 at 3:50 AM Post #61 of 569
Enjoying the DD renaissance after the multiBA war cooled down a little.

Loving my Akazakura Plus and Galaxy, will sit out the Dream due to price, but would love to hear impressions and comparisons.

OT but my buddy and I a/b'ed the Kaede II and Akazakura. We agree that the treble is tamer and mids sweeter, making it a better all-rounder, but less eargasm-inducing than the Kaedes for really nice recordings.

Nov 2, 2016 at 3:54 AM Post #62 of 569
Enjoying the DD renaissance after the multiBA war cooled down a little.

Loving my Akazakura Plus and Galaxy, will sit out the Dream due to price, but would love to hear impressions and comparisons.

OT but my buddy and I a/b'ed the Kaede II and Akazakura. We agree that the treble is tamer and mids sweeter, making it a better all-rounder, but less eargasm-inducing than the Kaedes for really nice recordings.

how would you compare galaxy and ocharaku?

Nov 2, 2016 at 6:26 AM Post #64 of 569
how would you compare galaxy and ocharaku?

Galaxy has fuller, richer notes. The bass has a lingering decay and nice punch, but is a bit slow for rock or metal. Akazakura has this tight, quick bass and the best decay I've heard in an IEM.

Galaxy excels with male and female vocals bcos of the romantic tuning. Akazakura being quicker and more precise has more accurate instrument timbre.

Galaxy has a sparkly treble with a nice shimmer. Akazakura in comparison is harsh in bad recordings, perhaps too much sparkle.

Galaxy soundstage is natural and just a bit wide. Separation is not ideal bcos of the thicker notes. Akazakura, as Mim said, has a more open presentation, wide stage and very good separation. Akazakura also sounds very sprightly and energetic, compared to the more relaxed demeanour of the Galaxy.

Nov 24, 2016 at 10:44 AM Post #66 of 569
I talked to the Dita person in a China, she told me the Dream is coming at the end of December and will cost around 2000$.

Well, there goes my dream.

I've been listening to Galaxy v2... Very good.

Jan 1, 2017 at 4:11 PM Post #67 of 569
I started listening to my Dita Truth after 6 months of abstinence. It took me less than 10 second to remember why I love them so much. With that said I will certainly purchase the Dream, and I know the price wouldnt be cheap but listening to Dita Truth the idea of how 'The Dream' will sound becomes an impossibility to imagine and a encounter to look forward to. 

Jan 24, 2017 at 2:20 AM Post #71 of 569
I wish these things would release already.

Jan 24, 2017 at 2:29 AM Post #73 of 569
They are actually quite good with direct email and provided me with fantastic after sale service on my Truth's. Pretty bad Comms re building some hype for the Dream tho.

Jan 24, 2017 at 2:47 AM Post #74 of 569
They are actually quite good with direct email and provided me with fantastic after sale service on my Truth's. Pretty bad Comms re building some hype for the Dream tho.

Their representative in China is answering one out of every three message, and really not in a nice way. All I want is to give them 2k$ after all, so I understand the lack of enthusiasm

Jan 24, 2017 at 2:55 AM Post #75 of 569
2k for the dream? i will pass and wait for the "Nightmare" .
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back