hrq12345 likes this.
  2. sodesuka
    I'm interested, need more info please.

3. Army-Firedawg
    Stunning looks

4. myap2328
    I am subbed and keen to find out more

5. Hisoundfi Contributor
    I didn't get a chance to try The Dita. $600+ dollars was too much of a risk to take on them.

I'm hoping they will do a tour of these, and possibly the Dita.

Subscribed

6. shotgunshane Contributor
    Always liked the Dita form factor. Now if they can produce smoother, less peaky treble in the new model, I'd be interested. 

7. sodesuka
    Looks like they're still in really early phase looking at Currawong's post, 2016 release? :confused_face(1):

8. mochill
    :scream:, titanium housing flagship model :heart_eyes:. I want it so bad plz be $700 or less:laughing:

9. BlinkST
    Will probably be $900 and up. 

10. WCDchee
    Sorry guys but from what I heard, this is not going to be cheap at all. Well I think the best way to look at it would be to consider the prices of the current IEMs. The balanced truth costs 1299usd, and the dream would be the flagship model with the truth cable and an interchangeable plug (which covers the balanced use) and thus, isn't going to be cheaper than the balanced truth, as much as I would love it to be.

Having said that, I love the ditas and I think they are class leaders at their respective Price points.

11. audionewbi
    And more importantly reduce the more up-front sound.

I cannot disagree too much with dita truth sound, I do not mind it however more controlled treble can't be a bad thing. And lets not forget the cable, hopefully this time the shielding isnt as stiff.

12. WhatToChoose
    It's been our dream to find the answer to the truth. Inb4 2017 flagship = The been

Dita has always had my interest, since I love dynamic drivers bass can't be beaten. These seemed like the perfect high-end dynamic driver IEMs....until I saw the price. And the fixed cables. And the design that wouldn't be able to isolate all of the annoying noises that you try to drown out while studying for that final....

Maybe sometime in the future :frowning2: Looking forward to impressions though!

BlinkST and Edric Li like this.
  13. sodesuka
    Huh? This will have removable cable. The price though...

14. FastAndClean
  15. FastAndClean
    FullSizeRender.jpg

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last