Disappointment.
Feb 8, 2012 at 10:59 PM Post #62 of 63

Quote:
i doubt even the admin of a site would work..we have 250k members...small. add in the fact that most are inactive

By far, most of the visitors of Head-Fi come here to read (and do not post), after searching for information on headphones. So, of the over 1.3 million unique visitors per month to the site, only a small minority do the posting. But it is the posts of that small minority that have over 1.3 million unique visitors per month coming to the site.

And, since The New York Times was mentioned here, I'm not sure if you saw this:

HeadRoom and Jorge (from HeadRoom) were also mentioned, as was Audeze, Sennheiser, Etymotic, Klipsch, and others.

Feb 9, 2012 at 12:32 AM Post #63 of 63

Quote:

By far, most of the visitors of Head-Fi come here to read (and do not post), after searching for information on headphones. So, of the over 1.3 million unique visitors per month to the site, only a small minority do the posting. But it is the posts of that small minority that have over 1.3 million unique visitors per month coming to the site.

And, since The New York Times was mentioned here, I'm not sure if you saw this:

HeadRoom and Jorge (from HeadRoom) were also mentioned, as was Audeze, Sennheiser, Etymotic, Klipsch, and others.

A visit from HFs finest! Congrats Jude! I'm sure that you're aware that many people (including me) are disappointed in this article. Even Jorge said that he tried to steer the 30 minute interview. It's not a great article, but for many it is hard to please. Again, congrats to you and all of Head-Fi for being recognized in one of the largest Media organizations in the world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back