Disappointment.
Feb 4, 2012 at 2:24 AM Post #23 of 63
I promise all you HFiers that once I graduate from Communications, I will get a Major in Journalism and I WILL DEDICATE a PROPER article about Head-Fi. I will write an unbiased (to a point) review about Head-Fi and what Audio Equipment really means to us. I have it all figured out in my head xD. Shame to NY Times for publishing such a lousy article... Always thought NY Times was overrated.

Feb 4, 2012 at 2:27 AM Post #25 of 63

Quote:
Hey guys why do you all hate beats so much? there really good for music quality cancelling headphones.

You are trolling right?

Quote:
I promise all you HFiers that once I graduate from Communications, I will get a Major in Journalism and I WILL DEDICATE a PROPER article about Head-Fi. I will write an unbiased (to a point) review about Head-Fi and what Audio Equipment really means to us. I have it all figured out in my head xD. Shame to NY Times for publishing such a lousy article... Always thought NY Times was overrated.

I will look forward to it, with anticipation :D

Feb 4, 2012 at 2:36 AM Post #27 of 63

Quote:
Just have to seize a good opportunity... Maybe i'll find some luck freelancing haha

wherever you publish it just link it and we on head fi will give you some love :D 
gs1000.gif

L3000.gif
color]

Feb 4, 2012 at 2:42 AM Post #28 of 63
Music quality cancelling  headphones. No, I was not trolling. I was being sarcastic. I said they are good music quality      cancelling      headphones

Feb 4, 2012 at 2:47 AM Post #30 of 63
"but you’d get better noise canceling by stuffing Kleenex in your ears"
Daddy what does this mean?
It means there's hope. We can still save America...
Hes talking about beats btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back