DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread
Jun 30, 2016 at 2:38 PM Post #571 of 605

PSA for those replacing your battery, this one doesn't fit.  Its both a tad too big and the molex connector is not the right one.  I'm ordering a different battery in its place to find a proper placement

As a headsup, I got in contact with digiZoid to fix it for me. Went smooth and suprisingly quick to be a Finland->US->Finland RMA.   

Sep 5, 2016 at 1:07 PM Post #572 of 605
Hey, been scouring the internet with no luck and figured I would drop a message here. If anyone has a Zo FS+ laying around they are not using much and would like to get rid of it, shoot me a PM. Im dying to try one of these guys out.

Sep 5, 2016 at 1:08 PM Post #573 of 605
Hey, been scouring the internet with no luck and figured I would drop a message here. If anyone has a Zo FS+ laying around they are not using much and would like to get rid of it, shoot me a PM. Im dying to try one of these guys out.
Look in the Classified section.

Sep 5, 2016 at 2:04 PM Post #575 of 605
i went 27 pages back in the classifieds.

i will sell mine digizoid fs wich has an additional battery look at the classifieds

Sep 6, 2016 at 7:13 AM Post #577 of 605
I saw ypurs but im looking for the +

i think the + is not that of important as it does not give anything extra of substance than the fs 

Sep 7, 2016 at 10:38 AM Post #578 of 605
I have the FS+ but I'm not sure if I can sell mine, I mostly prefer the older v2.1 but it depends on source/headphone combo as they will have slightly different sound signatures with these two versions of ZO. The FS+ has cleaner more laid-back presentation with larger staging while v2.1 has this forward (but warm) intimate/energetic sound signature with a bit heftier bass boost capability although less transparent but for the music (hardstyle) I like the most it's not an issue but if the headphone or source is overly bassy and more warm sounding the FS+ will usually fit better. :) 

Would also suck to have one of my family members leave the house as I have ZO v1, ZO v2.1, ZO v2.3 and ZO FS+. ^^  (addicted to ZO's Smartvektor sound).

Sep 7, 2016 at 11:33 AM Post #579 of 605
for a person that does not own a totl dap, i honestly can say that the digizoid fs is a great device for what it offers

i do not see what the real benefit of the fs vs fs+

so for anyone interested in buying mine you are welcome

if i do not own a fiio x7 and soon to own cowon plenue s i would not have thought of selling the digizoid fs 

Dec 10, 2017 at 6:28 AM Post #582 of 605
Sorry for bumping old thread, but just want to make sure with you guys..
Is Digizioid dead now? I mean, I still can press buy button and it lead to paypal where is stop and need to make sure that I am not paying for nothing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back