DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread
Jun 28, 2015 at 4:34 PM Post #542 of 605
I had recently sent my FS+ in for the battery fix, and got it back not too long ago, seems fine, but I mainly use the ZOv1, the other ZO's just can't hold a candle to how the original sounds? a beautifully sublime healthy basshead beating thumping tooling drooling drusting drating drumming daughting strumming eewing slathing  kind of sound?  well I be liking it alot, lets see I've been using it along in my various rigs going on three or four wonderful years now!

although the FS has the ability to add bass and treble, it sounds sterile/analytical compared to the ZOv1, I wish DigZoid had kept to it's original basshead sound, it was WWAAYY more fun and soulfull!

anybody want to buy on a slightly used/battery fixed FS+?

Jul 28, 2015 at 3:57 PM Post #544 of 605
Yeah, happened to me just a couple of days ago. They're fresh out, visited the site to check the current price, and when I came back the day after they were gone. Bummer, could perhaps have gotten the last one of the batch ...
Although I'm not all clear on what that means. Are they gone for good, or will they be restocked? And if not, does anyone know if they have something new in the works? Otherwise, I think it's still a tie btw. Headstage Arrow and ForzAmp Duo for me.

Oct 3, 2015 at 2:29 PM Post #546 of 605
Just wanted to put a quick story here for everyone

I bought a used fs a few months ago and it sounded amazing, but I forgot to turn it off and sure enough it was totally dead. I emailed Digizoid and they were pretty awesome, they fixed it for me even though I bought it second hand. It was very impressive as they didn't have to help. They stand by their products, it's a great company. The sound is sublime and never fails to impress anyone who tries it. Just too bad this version was so plagued with the battery problems. Mines wonderful after a few months.

I'm using them with some jh13 ciems and it easily takes them from cold to wonderfully warm but still technically great. They also sound fantastic with my hd700's.

Nov 23, 2015 at 8:00 PM Post #547 of 605
  nope not for me, not that I hear, never paid any attention, but no, the v1 is a pass thru when not on, with no volume control, and when it's on you won't hear any hiss, so it is source dependant, but with most hissing when the music is playing the hiss goes away, accept between songs and quiet passages,

the v1 is no longer available? post in the sales thread with a wanted thread, I have 3, and might part with one,

If you can bear parting with one... http://www.head-fi.org/t/788521/wtb-digizoid-zo-v1

Jan 3, 2016 at 9:01 PM Post #548 of 605
tongue.gif
Just noticed that Digizoid is out of stock.. makes me wonder if there's anything on the horizon

Jan 3, 2016 at 10:10 PM Post #549 of 605

tongue.gif
Just noticed that Digizoid is out of stock.. makes me wonder if there's anything on the horizon

No that I have actively tracked DigiZoid's website, though I think they were out of stock for awhile now?

Jan 4, 2016 at 1:31 AM Post #550 of 605

No that I have actively tracked DigiZoid's website, though I think they were out of stock for awhile now?

Oh, you may be right.  I haven't been on their site for awhile so I may be posting old news.  I hope they do come out with something new- I always liked the company and felt like they never got the recognition that they deserved.

Jan 4, 2016 at 7:31 AM Post #551 of 605
 Oh, you may be right.  I haven't been on their site for awhile so I may be posting old news.  I hope they do come out with something new- I always liked the company and felt like they never got the recognition that they deserved.

Yes, I'm afraid it has been this way for quite a while now, so don't hold your breath.

Jan 4, 2016 at 4:09 PM Post #552 of 605
Can confirm its been showing out of stock for many months now, I even emailed them to find out if they would be getting more or if there's a newer model on the arisen, no response received.

Jan 4, 2016 at 4:48 PM Post #553 of 605
Wonder what happened with them............seems they are not in biz any longer based on your comment and others. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back