D.C. Area Meet (Sunday, August 30, 2015) - part of CanMania @ Capital Audio Fest (CAF) 2015
Aug 5, 2015 at 4:54 PM Post #33 of 234
Just talked to Gary he says that he is willing and able to get use a room for Sunday . Maybe we should get a head count ?
He says that this year this there are only 5 headphone vendors .  Im talking a room at the hotel to see the show on Saturday and display my rig on Sunday.

Aug 5, 2015 at 5:46 PM Post #34 of 234
Just talked to Gary he says that he is willing and able to get use a room for Sunday . Maybe we should get a head count ?
He says that this year this there are only 5 headphone vendors .  Im talking a room at the hotel to see the show on Saturday and display my rig on Sunday.

I'm interested, but I'm a good few hours away, so there would need to be some specific gear for me to try to make it worth my while. But yeah, I'm interested.

Aug 5, 2015 at 6:00 PM Post #35 of 234
I'm interested, but I'm a good few hours away, so there would need to be some specific gear for me to try to make it worth my while. But yeah, I'm interested.

I'm in the same boat myself. If there will be a few estats, I'll be there

Aug 5, 2015 at 8:39 PM Post #37 of 234
  Are you going to bring your equipment to the part of the event that constitutes our meet?

If ppl want to hear a pair of alpha dogs, then I'd be glad to. I hope someone has a nicer amp than the e09k, though. My setup doesn't do them justice as of now.

Aug 6, 2015 at 8:45 AM Post #38 of 234
If ppl want to here a pair of alpha dogs, then I'd be glad to. I hope someone has a nicer amp than the e09k, though. My setup doesn't do them justice as of now.

I'd like to check them out. Will be bringing my full stack of equipment so there will definitely be amps there that can handle it.

Aug 6, 2015 at 9:17 AM Post #39 of 234
I'd like to check them out. Will be bringing my full stack of equipment so there will definitely be amps there that can handle it.

You wouldn't, perchance, be talking about that lovely lyr and bitfrost in your profile pick, would you? :wink:

Aug 6, 2015 at 9:21 AM Post #40 of 234
I was thinking of buying a UPS to bring my Yggy. So Yggy, Rag, HE-6, HD 800, and maybe the TH 900 for my full gear list.

Aug 6, 2015 at 11:00 AM Post #44 of 234
Im bringing my Audeze lcd 3 , Senheiser sd 800 and the Grado 1000 first edition also a bunch of interconnect and my A&K .  Dark Voice  amp with a couple of tubes to roll.
I also try to bring the new Ayre Codex ,I 'want to sell some stuff to see If I get this baby .

Aug 6, 2015 at 11:45 AM Post #45 of 234
I can bring my LCD-X to the Meet, though the cable is a little underwhelming compared to my Draug v2 :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back