1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

D.C. Area Meet (Sunday, August 30, 2015) - part of CanMania @ Capital Audio Fest (CAF) 2015

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last
  1. Gary Gill
    Last year was a success so want to do it again! Hope to keep it going and growing. 

2. Jonkai
    How much does it cost to attend the event, or is it all open house?

3. Gary Gill
    Like last years successful event it was the cost to enter the CAF show and the meet is free. 

4. Byrnie
    I don't see many Headphone Exhibitors on your website under the Exhibitors section.  Is it perhaps not up-to-date?

5. Gary Gill
    It is not up to date and ask you to continue to check on a weekly basis. Many headphone vendors sign up closer to the show date. Table location seems to not be as important as room location? 

6. Byrnie
    That's good to hear then as I was starting to think that the same vendors from last year wouldn't be making it.  I can't wait to attend with my father!

7. smitty1110
    Wasn't able to make it to last year's event, really excited to see everything this year.

8. preproman
    [​IMG]

Very interested in this..

9. gandhisfist
    Made it to CAF last year but completely missed the head-fi meet. Looking forward to attending this year.

10. jp11801 Contributor
    interested in hitting up this event 

11. bigman18
    Iam going jeep me in the loop Wheels The Location?

12. bigman18
    Keep me in the loop Wheels The Location?

13. Gary Gill
    1750 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852

www.capitalaudiofest.com 

14. Gary Gill
    Anyone want to help at the Capital Audiofest and or manage the MEET? I will be happy to provide free admission etc. Thanks.

Gary
    703-839-5684 

15. gandhisfist

I would be interested. Let me know what sort of help you need.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last