1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

D.C. Area Meet (Sunday, August 30, 2015) - part of CanMania @ Capital Audio Fest (CAF) 2015

First

Back
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
  1. gandhisfist

I can update you on parking once I get there, but I think it might be free.

As an update on location, I have been informed that we will be in the Plaza ballroom on one end of it. The ballroom was split up for other days of the show but then separators will be taken down for today.

2. kayan

Alright, sounds good.

My wife and I are leaving in a few, and according to gps, we should be there right around 10, barring any traffic issues.

See you (and everyone else) soon.

3. davide256
    Parking is free. Listened to the Microzotl2 yesterday at CAF and I'm buying one.

4. GrindingThud
    Lot of nice setups rolling in:
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

5. GrindingThud
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

6. gandhisfist
    Had a great meet today, lot of old and new faces.  Just wanted to thank everyone for making it out and being a part of it.  I hope we can do another one soon.  Also please post any pictures you took at the meet, I see GrindingThud already got a head start on that, thank you.

7. gandhisfist
    Also started an impressions thread here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779410/d-c-area-meet-august-30-2015-impressions-thread

8. TimeLord
    Thank you to everyone that came out. It's nice to hang out with very passionate and cool people. I learned a thing or two and certainly heard some amazing gear. Thanks all and see you next time.

9. Billheiser
    (moved comment to impressions thread)

First

Back
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15