crinacle's IEM Ranking List
Jan 25, 2020 at 1:48 PM Post #2,702 of 3,338
Jan 26, 2020 at 3:09 AM Post #2,704 of 3,338
I think i will order the voyager 14 next month. For me the graph looks very good. When i compare with crin's graphs, then the voyager seems to have the same soundsignature as the moondrop kxxs, which i liked a lot! :)

IMG_20200126_090729.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2020 at 3:34 AM Post #2,705 of 3,338
Would that 1k to 4k region be considered shouty? Or is that still within the elevation for a typical harmanic curve?

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2020 at 4:50 AM Post #2,706 of 3,338
thieAudio - Voyager 14 got my attention too from BGGAR's video, but before that the Tansio Mirai Zodiac got me more interested. Although he didn't review them, he did an unbox and praised the company for their built and past products which were quite good. Read the Tansio Mirai thread in headfi and all the products raised great reviews!

But luckily the Zodiac was reviewed by David and i trust his reviews, and he said its one of the best TOTL iem he's heard and even BGGAR said it was worth over the Voyager, so i bought it! :D

Will get it tomorrow, and will compare with U12T and Itsfit Fusion and see how it is!

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2020 at 5:35 AM Post #2,707 of 3,338
thieAudio - Voyager 14 got my attention too from BGGAR's video, but before that the Tansio Mirai Zodiac got me more interested. Although he didn't review them, he did an unbox and praised the company for their built and past products which were quite good. Read the Tansio Mirai thread in headfi and all the products raised great reviews!

But luckily the Zodiac was reviewd by David and i trust his reviews, and he said its one of the best TOTL iem he's heard and even BGGAR said it was worth over the Voyager, so i bought it! :D

Will get it tomorrow, and will compare with U12T and Itsfit Fusion and see how it is!
Normally when BGGAR doesn’t review its because he doesn't like it. Where did he say he likes it over the Voyager 14?. Link to David’s review?

Jan 26, 2020 at 5:45 AM Post #2,708 of 3,338
Normally when BGGAR doesn’t review its because he doesn't like it. Where did he say he likes it over the Voyager 14?. Link to David’s review?
I agree with what you have said, its true. But you can see my comment in the Voyager 14 video, i asked him if Zodiac was worth the 350 USD extra!

Here's the link :
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/tansio-mirai-impressions-thread.897275/page-17#post-15423238

This is just a first impression from him, but i have spoken with him on FB with audio123's Ricky and they both recommended this!

Anyway at the end its you who is going to listen and judge! :) I bought U12t based on crin's list to be honest, and then paired with Leonidas II that was suggested with other trusted users here and it has not disappointed me so far!!

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2020 at 5:56 AM Post #2,709 of 3,338
I agree with what you have said, its true. But you can see my comment in the Voyager 14 video, i asked him if Zodiac was worth the 350 USD extra!

Here's the link :
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/tansio-mirai-impressions-thread.897275/page-17#post-15423238

This is just a first impression from him, but i have spoken with him on FB with audio123's Ricky and they both recommended this!

Anyway at the end its you who is going to listen and judge! :) I bought U12t based on crin's list to be honest, and then paired with Leonidas II that was suggested with other trusted users here and it has not disappointed me so far!!
The Zodiac seems promising. Curious how well the low end is. He just mentions that its well extended. Please share when you receive it.
And your absolutely right! How good something is, is highly subjective.

Jan 26, 2020 at 6:03 AM Post #2,710 of 3,338
The Zodiac seems promising. Curious how well the low end is. He just mentions that its well extended. Please share when you receive it.

Insterested with this as well!

Can anybody recommend something like a Legend x mini? around $1000 preferably. Currently have the Audiosense t800 as my daily, tho the bass is enough for me, am looking for something with better resolution like the legend x. Thanks!

Jan 26, 2020 at 6:04 AM Post #2,711 of 3,338

I will :) I didnt even know this brand a month back, and here I am spending 1300 USD on a flagship IEM :D Crazy and risky, but where I live, you dont get much access to portables for demo and sometimes risk has to be taken!!

I have a feeling it will be good, but i'll post here the first impressions!

Jan 26, 2020 at 6:06 AM Post #2,712 of 3,338
I can recommend ItsFit Fusion, the bass wont compete with Legend X thats for sure, but it has very good bass, hits hard and very quick decay. Due to the Magnetostatic driver, the treble is very well extended and terrific resolution. the mids on it is quite good but a little recessed, so if you're into midrange then look elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back