Crack;Bottlehead OTL
Feb 3, 2012 at 5:32 PM Post #1,037 of 12,347

Quote:
Just got the email stating that the Crack kit price is going up in a week. Maybe I should just order a second one as a back up? LOL

Yup me too.  Love my Crack.  Speedball going up too.  Think I'll order soon. Anyway the Crack is worth it at almost any price.

Feb 7, 2012 at 12:30 PM Post #1,040 of 12,347
I have to admit not having read the full thread but what is wrong with their customer service? I've emailed them 4 times in the last 5 months and haven't gotten one single reply, it makes it kind of hard to order (when needing something special). I hope this is just the case for me alone, seems everyone is very happy with Bottlehead (which is good)

And now with the price increase, I doubt I'll ever get one at all. Bummer

Feb 7, 2012 at 12:35 PM Post #1,041 of 12,347
How much do they expect the price to rise?

Edit - found the note on the Bottlehead page. 

Feb 7, 2012 at 2:49 PM Post #1,042 of 12,347

Quote:
I have to admit not having read the full thread but what is wrong with their customer service? I've emailed them 4 times in the last 5 months and haven't gotten one single reply, it makes it kind of hard to order (when needing something special). I hope this is just the case for me alone, seems everyone is very happy with Bottlehead (which is good)

I'm sorry you have not received a response. As I don't know what your email address is it's difficult for me to try to work out what is happening. Perhaps a PM would get through to us. 

Feb 7, 2012 at 2:56 PM Post #1,043 of 12,347

I've always had prompt replies from Eileeen. She was very helpful when I needed replacement parts.

Anyone who wants a Crack has until the 12th to get it at the 219 price. Still good value at 279 but not as much of steal. This is one hell of an amp.

Feb 7, 2012 at 3:50 PM Post #1,044 of 12,347

I emailed for a replacement part and didn't receive a reply, but I also called so I just kind of assumed that's what happened. They are a great bunch of people though, so don't lose faith, it's probably some email junk :p
Quote:

Feb 7, 2012 at 4:27 PM Post #1,045 of 12,347

Quote:

I can almost guarantee you that it's just your case alone, as I'd never seen anyone complain anything about Bottlehead, and their customer service has always been beyond excellent. That I can attest myself.

Easiest way is to give them a call during their business hours. 

Feb 8, 2012 at 3:35 AM Post #1,046 of 12,347

Quote:
I can almost guarantee you that it's just your case alone, as I'd never seen anyone complain anything about Bottlehead, and their customer service has always been beyond excellent. That I can attest myself.

Easiest way is to give them a call during their business hours. 

I'm contacting the good sir from Bottlehead via PM right now!
Giving a call isn't always easy when there is like a 10 hour time difference or so :wink:

Feb 8, 2012 at 12:12 PM Post #1,047 of 12,347

Quote:
I'm contacting the good sir from Bottlehead via PM right now!
Giving a call isn't always easy when there is like a 10 hour time difference or so :wink:

ahhh... Sorry I missed the upper right corner on your post: "Location: Country of chocolate and beer"
biggrin.gif

Feb 8, 2012 at 2:00 PM Post #1,048 of 12,347
My tax refund came quicker than I expected, so I could place the order before the price boost. Huzzah. 

I'll be joining you all soon. 

Feb 9, 2012 at 4:16 AM Post #1,049 of 12,347
Just a quick post to say everything finally is sorted out with Bottlehead. Doc B and queen are really nice!
Now let's hope the Cracks get here soon. Not sure if my customs dpt will like reading "Crack" on the Invoice
rolleyes.gif

Feb 12, 2012 at 8:40 AM Post #1,050 of 12,347
Little quiet at this Crack house.  Figured out how to post photos from iPad.  Here are some showing the right angle connections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back