Cowon Plenue D
Jul 20, 2018 at 11:41 AM Post #4,516 of 4,949
A couple people some pages back posted theres, when I got mine I saved what settings they used and have them on mine now. They are as follows:

user 1
EQ
7, -1, 5, 6, 7,
80hz 220hz 1.4khz 3.0khz 11.7khz
w n narrow n w

BBE+
BBE 10
MachB 8
3D surround 2
MP E ON

SE
Reverb Off
Room

User 2
EQ 8 4 4 4 7
80hz 220hz 1.1khz 2.4khz 11.7khz
wide wide wide wide wide
BBE+
BBE 9
MchBass3 8
3D surround 4
MP ON
Reverb OFF
Room

User 3
EQ 7 -1 5 5 6
80hz 220hz 1.4khz 3.0khz 11.7khz
wide normal narrow normal wide
BBE+
BBE 10
M3B OFF
3D Surround 3
MP E ON
Reverb OFF
Room

User 4
EQ 8 6 5 6 6
175hz 385hz 1.4khz 2.4khz 9khz
wide normal wide wide narrow
BBE+
BBE 10
Mch3B 8
3D Surround 4
MP E On
Reverb OFF
Room

Jul 21, 2018 at 6:40 AM Post #4,517 of 4,949
Well I just set up all those settings, with the small amount of songs I've tried it seems as though either the first or third will work the best (with a slightly more balanced Mach3B of 1-3).
Thank you!

Jul 21, 2018 at 9:32 AM Post #4,519 of 4,949
Sure man, I'd be happy to. Mind you, I don't own your IEMs, nor likely enjoy the same genres/artists, so again I emphasis that these settings I share may make one user ecstatic and another left very underwhelmed. If my settings are guilty of anything it's prolly that they are too 'artificial' sounding. Some of the best Jet Effect/BBE settings are actually just subtle tweaks here or there, that maybe what is required for you. I have been known to be a BBE Junkie in the past and old habits die hard!

Here's a starting point anyway;

EQ Settings
7 80 wide
-1 220 normal
5 1.4 narrow
5 3.0 normal
6 11.7 wide

bbe 10
mach3 off
3d surround 3
mp enhance on
stereo enhance 3
reverb off

I have often whacked the mach3 bass up a bit for those tracks that call for it. I've also used this combo tho this is more for the bass head :D

EQ Settings
7 80 wide
-1 220 normal
5 1.4 narrow
6 3.0 normal
7 11.7 wide

bbe 10
mach3 8
3d 2
mp enhance on
steroe enhance 3
reverb off

These days tho I have went in a different direction. I use a differed DAP (Hidizs AP100) and use Flat mostly with the occasional subtle EQ lift. Neither imo is right or wrong, just different. I recall very much enjoying the aforementioned settings, if nothing else it was fun listening at the time :)

I have discussed Jet Effect/BBE settings at great lengths with many other users, some of which own the same IEMs as me, subtle tweaks can often be the way to go. Sit down, take your time and discover the signature that suits you best.

i follow this guy's setting, superb sounding

Jul 21, 2018 at 4:19 PM Post #4,520 of 4,949
i follow this guy's setting, superb sounding

Thanks for the love :L3000:
I can't take all the credit however, I first came across these settings (or settings very closely resembling them) from an 'Anythingbutipod.com' user called mdwright1032 or something like that. Like all good things it was buried deep in a random thread, a flippant comment that got little traction. Well... when I tried them I was blown away, I was literally furious "How could I have been listening to my Cowon i9 for all these months and not hear it like this!?!", damn! How I've been missing out lol.

I guess tho, the settings may give different results depending upon the genre, iems/cans used, volume chosen etc, it's perhaps not for everyone. Indeed I think of them as starting points really to help the user fine tune some more.

One thing I did discover however, applying such settings to BBE/Jet Effect and indeed just the EQ band does introduce hiss, at least it does on the earlier cheaper Cowon units (i9, C2 etc).
I haven't really been able to ascertain if investing in a more expensive Cowon player such as the Plenue line resolves this problem. I have a feeling that tinkering with any software induced DSP will result in hiss, it's just the nature of things.

I haven't used a Cowon in years now, having been quite content with my AP100. The main feature that I find I am bound too is the dedicated EQ button that it offers (and I'm so disappointed that Hidizs later offerings have opted to leave it out!). The AP100 EQ is 'hardware' based, so the hiss from tweaking is just not there, in realtime (now playing) you can toggle the EQ with the single push of a button to eight possible custom user EQ settings, all without lag or stutter, it's truly a godsend! I listen to an eclectic choice of music, some new, some old, some heavy, some light and I quite often 'Shuffle All' on my DAP, so one setting is just not going to cut it. Some tracks require bass to be pulled back, others boosted, same with treble, mids etc. This way when I am listening to music on my PFE232's or through Line Out on my car stereo (where the EQ still works and is applied), I get a very rich experience, not having to play with volume if something is off, just a quick press of the EQ button to toggle through my various EQ configs till I land on one quickly (within 1-5secs typically) that fits the track the best.

The only other DAP I know that might be able to work like this is the Fiio X3ii (and possibly other Fiio units).

Aug 16, 2018 at 1:27 PM Post #4,521 of 4,949
I wanted to ask a question, was wondering if anyone has experienced their battery capacity dropping a little? This most recent charge didn't seem to be as long as the others have. Unless I've just been using it way more, which is possible. Dunno.

Aug 16, 2018 at 2:43 PM Post #4,522 of 4,949
I wanted to ask a question, was wondering if anyone has experienced their battery capacity dropping a little?

Yep. After about a year I started to notice a much shorter battery bar at the end of the work week. At first it bugged me but then I realized I'm still only charging my battery once a week and that's pretty awesome for such a great sounding player. I don't even really have to do that yet, I'm just a little anal. There have been plenty of times I didn't charge over the weekend and still had enough power to go through the second work week.

Heavy EQ and using the touch screen will put more stress on your battery. If you haven't, switch to using the physical buttons more and I bet you notice a little change. I know I did.

Aug 19, 2018 at 7:47 PM Post #4,524 of 4,949
So the only way to use playlists with the cowon firmware is to completely change the file structure on the device? I tried to quote Taran2la... Saw his post about musicbee.

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2018 at 7:51 PM Post #4,525 of 4,949
I hope I am not doing the wrong thing by posting this in this thread but I wanted to help people who want to use MusicBee specifically with the Cowon Plenue D. I had a hell of a time figuring out how to get MusicBee to send playlists that I made over to the Cown Plenue D, both on hard memory, and on the SDXC card so this will help. Here are the settings you need to send playlists over to the Plenue D from MusicBee.
Click the MusicBee bar with the drop arrow in the upper left. Select edit preferences. Go down the list to devices. Choose Plenue D and then click configure. Go down to settings. In the box that says music files: type the following: Music\<Playlist><Artist><Title>
Where it says playlist path: type the following: Playlists\
Create a subfolder for each playlist and its tracks: Make sure this is checked
Save as: M3u
Path prefix for tracks: \

To set MusicBee for the SDXC card on your Plenue D: Go back to edit preferences\devices and then choose removeable disk or SDXC card ( by default it usually lists your SDXC card as removeable disk) and then click configure\settings and make sure the settings are exactly the same as described above. If your SDXC (or Micro SD) card is not listed under devices by its proper name, it is probably listed as removeable disk. If you want to be sure this is the correct SDXC card, click removeable drive and then click configure\settings, you should see the correct file path to its proper drive letter listed under storage path. At the top of the screen under edit\preferences\devices: Uncheck the box that says: detect mtp devices. Unless you want to have MusicBee detect a cell phone SD card. Now in your Plenue D go to the root folder (touch the icon for folders at the top of the Plenue D screen) and you should see the SD card listed and all the playlists you created in MusicBee. When you want to send a playlist to the Cowon, right click the playlist and choose send to\device\Plenue D, or removeable storage device. It will now send the playlist and the music files to the proper area on your Plenue D.
This is the post I was talking about. I'm trying desperately to find a way to import my playlists to my Plenue R... This SEEMS to suggest that the m3u file has to be in the same path as the files in the m3u. I have songs that are in multiple playlists, so does this mean I would have multiple instances of the same file on my device?

Aug 19, 2018 at 9:05 PM Post #4,527 of 4,949
Well done on the video. I learned a bit from it for sure. The problem is that I'm trying to import already existing playlists. For example, I have a "chill" list with a few hundred tracks that I listen to with a random mode.

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2018 at 1:24 AM Post #4,529 of 4,949
Well done on the video. I learned a bit from it for sure. The problem is that I'm trying to import already existing playlists. For example, I have a "chill" list with a few hundred tracks that I listen to with a random mode.

Since making that video I moved away from winamp and use foobar2000, and now I make playlists in an even more manual mode kinda way, what I explain in the following should apply to any music player installed on yer PC (and should help you with getting yer 'chill' m3u file to work).

Ok, so first off, just pretend that every time I say 'AP100' I'm really saying 'Plenue D', because in this theory they should not differ in how they play a playlist. Furthermore, when I say 'fb2k' (foobar2000) please imagine whatever software you use at home on yer own pc/mac to play music and generate/make playlists, the same principle should apply.

The main difference here (in comparison with my video above) is this time I am treating fb2k as a proper music player, the library of music it contains are pointing not to my AP100 (like above in the winamp video) but now actually like how a normal installation of a music software behaves, it's pointing to the library of songs on my hdd on my computer.
So... I load up fb2k and I have already told it to 'search/add' a certain directory on my computer to add that media to my library. I think we can all now imagine that via fb2k I can browse my files like other music software, via id3tags (Genre, Artist, Album etc) or indeed via Folder structure.
By doing this I can build a playlist and save the m3u file whereever I want (desktop). If i want to play that playlist anytime double click it etc, fb2k starts and the playlist shows and works. Follow me thus far?

Now... in comes the portable player part. What I do now with my AP100 is just ensure that before I 'give' that playlist over to it (or make a copy etc) my own AP100 must have a 'strict' copy of the same files and folders as my library on the computer (or close to, I shall explain more about this in a bit). The point is... if I use fb2k to build a playlist containing certain artists and songs that are NOT on the AP100 (or in your case Plenue D), then we cannot at all expect that playlist to work properly! In reality when we ALTER the playlist (these steps still to come) what will happen is it will 'skip over' any song it can't find on the portable player, keep skipping tracks till it finds a track it does have on the player, but the point is to make SURE that both the portable player and the files in the media folder on your computer are the same, especially so for the file structure. If the media library on your pc is 100gb worth of music, but the media library on your portable player is only 95gb, yer missing songs! So use some kind of Synchronisation software to make any updates made to the music library of yer pc mirrored to yer portable player (or the microsd card housed within your portable player. FYI I use 'Create Synchronicity', a simple small program that that can analyse the one data base/folder structure (media library on pc), and if changes are made there apply them to the new folder/structure destination (microsd card). So I do this regularly to make my DAP up to date with what I have at home (good for backup purposes too!).

Now... so what happens is this. You sit down with yer morning coffee. You fire up fb2k (or whatever software you use) and you browse the music library (on yer pc) and you select which songs you want that day. You make a playlist, you save the file (give it a name) and its on the desktop. But... if we drag this file onto your player it won't work, we need to do something to it first.
The m3u file, we right click it and we select 'Open With'>Notepad (I'm using Win10 by the way, mac users will need to do the equivalent). This is an example of what I see when I do mine;

G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Nine Inch Nails\Bad Witch\01 - crap Mirror.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Nine Inch Nails\Bad Witch\02 - Ahead of Ourselves.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Nine Inch Nails\Bad Witch\03 - Play The Goddamned Part.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Nine Inch Nails\Bad Witch\04 - God Break Down The Door.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Nine Inch Nails\Bad Witch\05 - I'm Not From This World.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Nine Inch Nails\Bad Witch\06 - Over and Out.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Boards Of Canada\Geogaddi\01 Ready Lets Go.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Boards Of Canada\Geogaddi\02 Music is Math.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Boards Of Canada\Geogaddi\08 Julie and Candy.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Boards Of Canada\Geogaddi\09 The Smallest Weird Number.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Boards Of Canada\Geogaddi\10 1969.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Boards Of Canada\Geogaddi\11 Energy Warning.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Boards Of Canada\Geogaddi\13 Opening the Mouth.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Boards Of Canada\Geogaddi\15 I Saw Drones.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Boards Of Canada\Geogaddi\18 Over the Horizon Radar.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Boards Of Canada\Geogaddi\19 Dawn Chorus.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Boards Of Canada\Geogaddi\21 You Could Feel The Sky.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Boards Of Canada\Geogaddi\22 Corsair.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Hybrid\Light Of The Fearless\01 - We Are Fearless.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Hybrid\Light Of The Fearless\02 - Hold Your Breath.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Hybrid\Light Of The Fearless\03 - Superpower.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Hybrid\Light Of The Fearless\04 - Down To The Wire.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Hybrid\Light Of The Fearless\05 - Usual Rules.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Hybrid\Light Of The Fearless\06 - Light Up.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Hybrid\Light Of The Fearless\07 - Beauty Queen.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Hybrid\Light Of The Fearless\08 - Shaking.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Hybrid\Light Of The Fearless\09 - Long Time Coming.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Hybrid\Light Of The Fearless\10 - I Won't Back Down.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Sonoio\Fine\01 I Don't Know.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Sonoio\Fine\02 Left.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Sonoio\Fine\03 Thanks For Calling.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Sonoio\Fine\04 Pieces.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Sonoio\Fine\05 Vitamin D.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Sonoio\Fine\06 Bad Habit.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Sonoio\Fine\07 Under The Sea.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Sonoio\Fine\08 What's Before.mp3
G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db\Sonoio\Fine\09 I Don't Know (Coda).mp3

So what can we learn from this? Ok, so my real name is eddie (lol), my music is housed on a G: and my music sits in a folder called 'best of eddie i9 93db' before then being sorted by Artist>Album>Songs.

Now the music on my sd card inside the AP100 doesn't sit in directories like that, it simply is Root>Albums>Artist>Songs. I do it like this because some of the older style mp3 players had problems playing music if the folder depth got too deep, so my sd card is simpler, it's just a basic list of Artist folders and then within each artist folder the albums.

So I use the 'Replace' tool (Edit>Replace). Under 'Find what:' I copy the text 'G:\My Music\best of eddie i9 93db' and in the 'Replace with:' box I leave blank (I don't touch it). I then hit 'Replace All'. Now my playlist in the Notepad looks like this;

\Nine Inch Nails\Bad Witch\01 - crap Mirror.mp3
\Nine Inch Nails\Bad Witch\02 - Ahead of Ourselves.mp3
\Nine Inch Nails\Bad Witch\03 - Play The Goddamned Part.mp3
\Nine Inch Nails\Bad Witch\04 - God Break Down The Door.mp3
\Nine Inch Nails\Bad Witch\05 - I'm Not From This World.mp3
\Nine Inch Nails\Bad Witch\06 - Over and Out.mp3
\Boards Of Canada\Geogaddi\01 Ready Lets Go.mp3
\Boards Of Canada\Geogaddi\02 Music is Math.mp3
\Boards Of Canada\Geogaddi\08 Julie and Candy.mp3
\Boards Of Canada\Geogaddi\09 The Smallest Weird Number.mp3
\Boards Of Canada\Geogaddi\10 1969.mp3
\Boards Of Canada\Geogaddi\11 Energy Warning.mp3
\Boards Of Canada\Geogaddi\13 Opening the Mouth.mp3
\Boards Of Canada\Geogaddi\15 I Saw Drones.mp3
\Boards Of Canada\Geogaddi\18 Over the Horizon Radar.mp3
\Boards Of Canada\Geogaddi\19 Dawn Chorus.mp3
\Boards Of Canada\Geogaddi\21 You Could Feel The Sky.mp3
\Boards Of Canada\Geogaddi\22 Corsair.mp3
\Hybrid\Light Of The Fearless\01 - We Are Fearless.mp3
\Hybrid\Light Of The Fearless\02 - Hold Your Breath.mp3
\Hybrid\Light Of The Fearless\03 - Superpower.mp3
\Hybrid\Light Of The Fearless\04 - Down To The Wire.mp3
\Hybrid\Light Of The Fearless\05 - Usual Rules.mp3
\Hybrid\Light Of The Fearless\06 - Light Up.mp3
\Hybrid\Light Of The Fearless\07 - Beauty Queen.mp3
\Hybrid\Light Of The Fearless\08 - Shaking.mp3
\Hybrid\Light Of The Fearless\09 - Long Time Coming.mp3
\Hybrid\Light Of The Fearless\10 - I Won't Back Down.mp3
\Sonoio\Fine\01 I Don't Know.mp3
\Sonoio\Fine\02 Left.mp3
\Sonoio\Fine\03 Thanks For Calling.mp3
\Sonoio\Fine\04 Pieces.mp3
\Sonoio\Fine\05 Vitamin D.mp3
\Sonoio\Fine\06 Bad Habit.mp3
\Sonoio\Fine\07 Under The Sea.mp3
\Sonoio\Fine\08 What's Before.mp3
\Sonoio\Fine\09 I Don't Know (Coda).mp3

I hit File>Save and Exit.

Now, if I drag this m3u file and dump it IN THE ROOT of the sd card directory of where my portable music is, then my AP100 can play my playlist successfully.

With your 'Chill' playlist you will need to do a similar thing. Save it to the desktop (make a copy of it, don't ever mess with your original m3u file in case you stuff up and can't make it even play on your computer ever again!), Edit it with a Notepad, and remove any of the folder structure that points to where it lies on your computer, save it and then dump it on the root of the sd card in your Plenue D.

Now here's where it gets interesting. I have not managed to easily get a playlist to work when music is stored both on the internal memory of a DAP as well as the sd card within, that's because the playlist will need to point to two places where the music file is, and when dumping it (the m3u file) in one place I don't think it can easily do that. I think it theoretically possible, but its a more complicated issue.

I hope this somewhat helps.

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2018 at 4:07 PM Post #4,530 of 4,949
Bruce,

I tried your process and even added some steps to make sure to avoid any issues associated with sharing a playlist on two devices.

1- I used tagscanner to put the playlist names in as "genre" entries in each of the files
2- I used tagscanner to rename all of my files and directories on my computer.
3- Without closing tagscanner, i used the same settings to copy the files to my Micro SD card.
4- I rebuilt my library in media monkey.
5- I rebuilt my playlists in media monkey using the "genre" entries created in step one, and validated that they work.
6- I exported my "Chill" playlist as shown below.
7- I saved "Chill" to the root of my Micro SD.

Unfortunately, the playlist doesn't show up on the player...

Code:
\a-ha\25 (Deluxe Version)\MP3-a-ha-25 (Deluxe Version)-1-01-Take On Me.mp3
\Alan Parsons Project\Ultimate the Alan Parsons Project\MP3-Alan Parsons Project-Ultimate the Alan Parsons Project-1-10-Time.mp3
\America\History- Greatest Hits\FLAC-America-History- Greatest Hits-1-11-Daisy Jane.flac
\Ben Folds Five\Whatever and Ever Amen\FLAC-Ben Folds Five-Whatever and Ever Amen-1-05-Selfless, Cold and Composed.flac
\Ben Folds Five\Whatever and Ever Amen\FLAC-Ben Folds Five-Whatever and Ever Amen-1-12-Evaporated.flac
\Beth Orton\Heart Of Soul\MP3-Beth Orton-Heart Of Soul-1-02-Buckets Of Rain.mp3
\Bruce Hornsby & The Range\The Way It Is\FLAC-Bruce Hornsby & The Range-The Way It Is-1-05-The Way It Is.flac
\Cars\The Cars\MP3-Cars-The Cars-Drive.mp3
\Chris Isaak\80's\MP3-Chris Isaak-80's-Wicked Game.mp3
\Christopher Cross\Christopher Cross\MP3-Christopher Cross-Christopher Cross-1-08-Sailing.mp3
\Cowboy Junkies\Best of Cowboy Junkies\MP3-Cowboy Junkies-Best of Cowboy Junkies-1-02-Sweet Jane.mp3
\Crosby, Stills & Nash\CSN\MP3-Crosby, Stills & Nash-CSN-1-08-Just a Song Before I Go.mp3
\Crowded House\Crowded House\MP3-Crowded House-Crowded House-1-04-Don't Dream It's Over.mp3
\Dan Fogelberg\Greatest Hits\FLAC-Dan Fogelberg-Greatest Hits-1; 1-02-Heart Hotels.flac
\Dan Fogelberg\Greatest Hits\FLAC-Dan Fogelberg-Greatest Hits-1; 1-07-Make Love Stay.flac
\Dan Fogelberg\Greatest Hits\FLAC-Dan Fogelberg-Greatest Hits-1; 1-10-Same Old Lang Syne.flac
\David Gilmour\On An Island\FLAC-David Gilmour-On An Island-1; 1-02-On An Island.flac
\David Gilmour\On An Island\FLAC-David Gilmour-On An Island-1; 1-10-Where We Start.flac
\Dire Straits\Brothers In Arms\MP3-Dire Straits-Brothers in Arms-04-Your Latest Trick.mp3
\Dire Straits\Brothers In Arms\MP3-Dire Straits-Brothers in Arms-05-Why Worry.mp3
\Don McLean\American Pie\MP3-Don McLean-American Pie-Castles in the air.mp3
\Eagles\Eagles\FLAC-Eagles-Eagles-1-09-Peaceful Easy Feeling.flac
\Emerson, Lake & Palmer\Trilogy\MP3-Emerson, Lake & Palmer-Trilogy-1-04-From the Beginning.mp3
\Foreigner\Agent Provocateur\MP3-Foreigner-Agent Provocateur-1-03-I Want to Know What Love Is.mp3
\Gary Jules\Trading Snakeoil For Wolftickets\MP3-Gary Jules-Trading Snakeoil For Wolftickets-12-Mad World.mp3
\Genesis\Invisible Touch\MP3-Genesis-Invisible Touch-1-04-In Too Deep (2007 Remastered Version).mp3
\Gordon Lightfoot\The Complete Greatest Hits\MP3-Gordon Lightfoot-The Complete Greatest Hits-07-If You Could Read My Mind.mp3
\Howard Jones\The Best Of Howard Jones (1983 - 1993)\MP3-Howard Jones-The Best Of Howard Jones (1983 - 1993)-10-No One Is To Blame.mp3
\Incubus\Morning View\MP3-Incubus-Morning View-13-Aqueous Transmission.mp3
\Jimmy Buffett\Meet Me In Margaritaville\MP3-Jimmy Buffett-Meet Me In Margaritaville-1-05-Come Monday.mp3
\Johnny Hates Jazz\Turn Back the Clock\MP3-Johnny Hates Jazz-Turn Back the Clock-1-01-Shattered Dreams.mp3
\Kings of Convenience\Best Acoustic Album in the World\MP3-Kings of Convenience-Best Acoustic Album in the World-06-I Don't Know What I Can Save You From.mp3
\Kings of Convenience\Quiet Is the new Loud\MP3-Kings of Convenience-Quiet Is the new Loud-Manhattan Skyline.mp3
\Kings of Convenience\Quiet Is the new Loud\MP3-Kings of Convenience-Quiet Is the new Loud-Summer On The Westhill.mp3
\Kings of Convenience\Riot On an Empty Street\MP3-Kings of Convenience-Riot On an Empty Street-05-Homesick.mp3
\Kings of Convenience\Riot On an Empty Street\MP3-Kings of Convenience-Riot On an Empty Street-06-Misread.mp3
\Kings of Convenience\Riot On an Empty Street\MP3-Kings of Convenience-Riot On an Empty Street-07-Cayman Islands.mp3
\Kings Of Convenience\Versus\FLAC-Kings Of Convenience-Versus-1; 1-10-Failure (Kings Of Convenience Arrangement).flac
\Marconi Union\The Ambient Zone Just Music Cafe, Vol. 4\MP3-Marconi Union-The Ambient Zone Just Music Cafe, Vol. 4-1-01-Weightless.mp3
\Miles Davis\Kind Of Blue\HD FLAC-Miles Davis-Kind Of Blue-01-So What.flac
\Miles Davis\Kind Of Blue\HD FLAC-Miles Davis-Kind Of Blue-02-Freddie Freeloader.flac
\Miles Davis\Kind Of Blue\HD FLAC-Miles Davis-Kind Of Blue-03-Blue in Green.flac
\Miles Davis\Kind Of Blue\HD FLAC-Miles Davis-Kind Of Blue-04-All Blues.flac
\Miles Davis\Kind Of Blue\HD FLAC-Miles Davis-Kind Of Blue-05-Flamenco Sketches.flac
\Phil Collins\No Jacket Required\HD FLAC-Phil Collins-No Jacket Required-05-One More Night.flac
\Pink Floyd\Meddle\FLAC-Pink Floyd-Meddle-1-03-Fearless.flac
\Pink Floyd\The Dark Side of the Moon\FLAC-Pink Floyd-The Dark Side of the Moon-1; 1-06-Us and Them.flac
\Pink Floyd\The Division Bell\FLAC-Pink Floyd-The Division Bell-1; 1-03-Poles Apart.flac
\Pink Floyd\Ummagumma\MP3-Pink Floyd-Ummagumma-05-Grantchester Meadows.mp3
\PM Dawn\80's\MP3-PM Dawn-80's-You Send Me.mp3
\Queensryche\Empire\MP3-Queensryche-Empire-08-Silent Lucidity.mp3
\Radiohead\Amnesiac\FLAC-Radiohead-Amnesiac-1-02-Pyramid Song.flac
\Radiohead\Itch\FLAC-Radiohead-Itch-1; 1-01-Stop Whispering (US Version).flac
\Radiohead\Kid A\FLAC-Radiohead-Kid A-1; 1-05-Treefingers.flac
\Radiohead\OK Computer\FLAC-Radiohead-OK Computer-1; 1-05-Let Down.flac
\Radiohead\Paranoid Android\FLAC-Radiohead-Paranoid Android-1; 1-02-A Reminder.flac
\Radiohead\The King Of Limbs\MP3-Radiohead-The King Of Limbs-07-Give Up The Ghost.mp3
\Ray LaMontagne\Gossip In The Grain\FLAC-Ray LaMontagne-Gossip In The Grain-1; 1-09-A Falling Through.flac
\Simply Red\The Best of Simply Red- Holding Back the Years 1985-1997\MP3-Simply Red-The Best of Simply Red- Holding Back the Years 1985-1997-01-Holding Back The Years.MP3
\Spandau Ballet\True\MP3-Spandau Ballet-True-1-08-True (Remastered).mp3
\Tears for Fears\Rule the World- The Greatest Hits\MP3-Tears for Fears-Rule the World- The Greatest Hits-1-01-Everybody Wants to Rule the World.mp3
\Tears for Fears\Rule the World- The Greatest Hits\MP3-Tears for Fears-Rule the World- The Greatest Hits-1-11-Pale Shelter (2nd Single Version).mp3
\Toto\Past To Present 1977-1990\FLAC-Toto-Past To Present 1977-1990-1; 1-02-Africa.flac
\Washed Out\Feel It All Around\MP3-Washed Out-Feel It All Around-1-01-Feel It All Around.mp3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back