Cowon Plenue D
Feb 16, 2016 at 4:04 AM Post #1,339 of 4,954
It's in stock on amazon de via a 3rd party seller. 279 eur - same price I paid.

Last night using my better than average JBL Synchros 200i IEMs I fell asleep listening to Bonobo with volume on 2/100. Sound was so good even at that level.

I love this machine.

Feb 16, 2016 at 4:52 AM Post #1,340 of 4,954
@shigzeo Where would you place Plenue D relative to AK Jr in terms of 'warmth' and the 'muscular' sound you mentioned in review? (I found Jr's mids a little 'punchy' at times, related to that property?)

Guess I can address that stuff with JetEffects/EQ.

(also any recommended 'neutral' non-apple, non-ak DAPs?)

Feb 16, 2016 at 6:18 AM Post #1,343 of 4,954
  @shigzeo Where would you place Plenue D relative to AK Jr in terms of 'warmth' and the 'muscular' sound you mentioned in review? (I found Jr's mids a little 'punchy' at times, related to that property?)

Guess I can address that stuff with JetEffects/EQ.

(also any recommended 'neutral' non-apple, non-ak DAPs?)

I find the AK Jr to be a bit warmer/drier, but there isn't much between them. Of course, loaded, the Plenue is better in most areas, but AK Jr measures better unloaded.

Feb 16, 2016 at 10:21 AM Post #1,345 of 4,954

Amazon or Advanced Mp3 UK both should have it.

Sent from my Chroma-powered Nexus 6

Advanced Mp3 Out of stock they dont know when they get new,  Amazon dont have paypal cant do amazon

I was going to buy Plenue D this month but i maybe have to wait until next if there is no stock anywhere

Sorry, I thought Amazon took Paypal. I guess you could always try Ebay?

Feb 16, 2016 at 10:24 AM Post #1,347 of 4,954
The Plenue D possibly the best DAP for its price. Personally I think the Plenue D is better than Fiio X1, X3II, X5II, X7.

Feb 16, 2016 at 10:38 AM Post #1,349 of 4,954
Yes it's not about they look fake it's the reviews they have 3 armatures and one dynamic, the sound is supposed to be awesome, not the same, different signatures but awesome for the price have you heard them or compared them to anything else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back