Cowon J3 Impressions Thread
Jun 13, 2011 at 9:49 AM Post #2,146 of 3,200
Does anybody have any suggestions on the cheapest/best places to buy the J3? I will buy second-hand if I can find a decent deal, if anybody here has one in good condition I would like to buy one!

Jun 13, 2011 at 2:08 PM Post #2,149 of 3,200
Yeah, Amazon has an ok price. However, I'm really looking for a second hand item - is anybody willing to sell?

Jun 13, 2011 at 4:20 PM Post #2,150 of 3,200
i would advise against buying a second hand J3, unless its in excellent condition. the problem with the taped screen is widespread and can appear after only a few months of usage.
amazon is your best bet if you do buy new - 32/16/8GB for £219/£185/£159.
exportprive.com is also good. they are 100% genuine and ship straight from Korea. They have some great deals for brand new J3s with accessories. for example, last time I checked, their main deal was a 32GB J3, a screen protector and a silicon case for £190. they are however less reliable than amazon and the shipping is a lot longer. i recently bought an official leather case for my J3 for just £12 from there. 

Jun 13, 2011 at 4:41 PM Post #2,151 of 3,200
Thanks, that actually looks like a great website. It's a shame they don't display prices in GBP, but I assume they do ship here.

Jun 13, 2011 at 5:22 PM Post #2,154 of 3,200

Quote:
I usually make the most basic things at first, such as the system tray at the top and the media bar at the bottom with title, artist and album information, a seekbar and all these things.
smily_headphones1.gif

Lol, thanks :).  I mainly meant umm, where do I get the default code to begin with?  Is it in the Cowon site?  On the player?  I can't find it >.<

Jun 14, 2011 at 8:23 PM Post #2,160 of 3,200
Well, I was a fool and probably forgot to lock my car either while I was parked at the university for a night workshop or after I got home.  Long story short, I only noticed this morning that someone had gone through my car and taken my D2+, random car chargers, and some loose change.  I took this as an opportunity to get something fun and new, so I now have a J3.  Still need to sync with my comp at home, but I'm putting some stuff onto it right now from my work comp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back