Cowon J3 Impressions Thread
Jun 7, 2010 at 6:04 AM Post #136 of 3,200
I bought my 32GB from this seller and received it it in like 4-5 days tops with EMS tracking number and everything. Would certainly recommend. It was actually cheaper for me than buying from jetmall because I would have to pay tax from jetmall in California.

Quote:
Hey I found Cowon J3 at eBay..
Here it is http://cgi.ebay.com/COWON-J3-32GB-AMOLED-/170491273600?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Other_MP3_Players&hash=item27b2126180
32 GB Version, I think the price isn't so much different than S9 32GB.

For now its have sold 15 pieces, Only 85 pieces left..

Is Cowon J3 more detail and got better clarity than S:flo2..? Is there any review that might be help for me to choose which should I take..?

Thanks.

Update:
Maybe Somebody want to buy one for me..?
PM Me if you want to buy it for me :), Remember my hands always open for any donation..

Jun 7, 2010 at 6:17 AM Post #137 of 3,200
im going to stick with my S9 for now, exchanging 40% of the battery life for a MicroSD slot isnt too much of a priority for me right now as i only fill around 20gb of the 32gb i have,

Jun 7, 2010 at 1:24 PM Post #139 of 3,200
@ phaelenp and iPhone4G,

Did you both buy from eBay? Why would you do that when it's available from an authorized reseller? I placed my order last Friday and UPS tracking is on target for delivery this Wednesday. I'm curious as to your logic for choosing that vendor. If you're spending $300 bones on a player, is forfeiting your exchange/warranty conditions worth the $10-$20 (if any) you're saving on tax?

Seriously, phaelenp. Are you for real or are you the eBay seller? That seller's price is $313, you have a pathetic 7-day merchandise credit (it better break in one day if you expect even a store credit) and zero information under the Return Policy Details section.

This advice seems shady to me and I question its authenticity:

Quote:
I bought my 32GB from this seller and received it it in like 4-5 days tops with EMS tracking number and everything. Would certainly recommend. It was actually cheaper for me than buying from jetmall because I would have to pay tax from jetmall in California.

Jun 7, 2010 at 2:44 PM Post #140 of 3,200
I just ordered mine from Jetmall today and they were kind enough to call me back to confirm my shipping address since it was different from my billing address.  Can't wait for it to arrive!! =D  Probably will order the Headstage Arrow sometime later this month so it will ship in July ^_^

Jun 7, 2010 at 3:04 PM Post #141 of 3,200
^^ Right on, Xephyr! I can't wait to hear my Shures through the J3. I already know the Arrow give them a huge life boost. You're going to be one happy customer.

Jun 7, 2010 at 3:31 PM Post #143 of 3,200
^^ At least you didn't buy it from sumshadydoodeateyerwarranty1969 on Ebay. 
wink_face.gif

Jun 7, 2010 at 4:21 PM Post #144 of 3,200
No, I'm not the seller and I have no idea if iphone4g bought or not. I would have bought from jetmall if it was available when I ordered mine. I contacted them when I ordered it a couple weeks ago and they didn't know when the 32GB would be available through them at the time. I needed a PMP asap as I'm leaving very soon on an extended international trip and did not want to be without one so I bit the bullet. All I was saying was that if iPhone4G was wondering about that listing I can confirm that I received it etc.

Quote:
@ phaelenp and iPhone4G,

Did you both buy from eBay? Why would you do that when it's available from an authorized reseller? I placed my order last Friday and UPS tracking is on target for delivery this Wednesday. I'm curious as to your logic for choosing that vendor. If you're spending $300 bones on a player, is forfeiting your exchange/warranty conditions worth the $10-$20 (if any) you're saving on tax?

Seriously, phaelenp. Are you for real or are you the eBay seller? That seller's price is $313, you have a pathetic 7-day merchandise credit (it better break in one day if you expect even a store credit) and zero information under the Return Policy Details section.

This advice seems shady to me and I question its authenticity:

Jun 7, 2010 at 5:38 PM Post #145 of 3,200
Yeah, I hear you. If you had to have it... :frowning2:

Your post appeared to suggest a comparable option to the current product offering from JetMall. And all other things being equal - cost, shipping, availability, etc., an authorized reseller vs. ebay just doesn't compare.

Quote:
No, I'm not the seller and I have no idea if iphone4g bought or not. I would have bought from jetmall if it was available when I ordered mine. I contacted them when I ordered it a couple weeks ago and they didn't know when the 32GB would be available through them at the time. I needed a PMP asap as I'm leaving very soon on an extended international trip and did not want to be without one so I bit the bullet. All I was saying was that if iPhone4G was wondering about that listing I can confirm that I received it etc.

Jun 7, 2010 at 7:03 PM Post #146 of 3,200
Another question for you J3 owners:

Does the J3 have a timer feature? By that, I mean, can you set it such that the J3 will stop playing music and sleep/shut off after a set amount of time?

The iPod Touch has this feature, an I loved having it.

Jun 7, 2010 at 7:30 PM Post #148 of 3,200
Quote:
Another question for you J3 owners:

Does the J3 have a timer feature? By that, I mean, can you set it such that the J3 will stop playing music and sleep/shut off after a set amount of time?

The iPod Touch has this feature, an I loved having it.

From what I have read in the iaudiophile.net and anythingbutipod.com forums (I checked them everyday because I am as obsessed as you are iPoodz 
biggrin.gif
), the Cowon J3 does have a a timer feature (check post 457 & 458).

I dowloaded a pdf of the Cowon J3's manual, and it answered all the questions I had about the device; I hope it will answer all of yours.
I really look forward to the Cowon J3 32GB being released in Canada (or Amazon or B&H), and I haven't caved into getting the 16GB yet (but I don't think this patience will last
evil_smiley.gif
).
Cheers

Jun 7, 2010 at 7:31 PM Post #149 of 3,200
oops sorry, internet lag. I did not see phaelenp's post.

Jun 7, 2010 at 8:25 PM Post #150 of 3,200
phaelenp, thanks.

floeezy, thanks for all those links. They are amazing, and answered a few other questions I had. Glad to hear that there's someone who's as crazy about this as I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back