Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Oct 24, 2012 at 1:30 AM Post #695 of 5,310
Quote:
I have the budget to get a set of these or a GR07. Any suggestions? I mainly deal with full sizers. Dual Driver Pure Plus's that is.

Note that pure plus is not a dual driver! Pure is a single dynamic, and pure plus is a single BA.

Oct 24, 2012 at 2:34 AM Post #696 of 5,310
I don't think the bass is that little on them, I have heard IEMs with a lot less. I will try using my J3 to EQ with them and see how it effects them.

IPhone 5 will be fine I guess as I forgot a dedicated source when I went to school yesterday so I just used iPhone 4 and yhats what the impressions are based on!

Oct 24, 2012 at 11:49 AM Post #701 of 5,310
There was another variant of the pure plus with dual armature drivers I believe Project said

Yes I think I know what you mean, I contacted them asking about volume levles because I needed them really loud. I was given the option of having the dual driver but I refused because he said the sound quality wasn't as good but it was the loudest driver they have apparently - reason I didn't get it was because I didnt want to damage my hearing!
EDIT: Don't worry I'm talking about something completely different!

Oct 24, 2012 at 3:33 PM Post #702 of 5,310
HY3 are getting better after my lil check in with them.

Was not easy taking these poor quality pictures ahahah.

Will take some nicer images later. These were with the iPhones front camera.

And these of the special edition.

With some friends (4.Ai)

Burn In Box

I am very tired and these are just some quick pictures are do something that actually looks nice later as these do not show how nice the purple looks!

Oct 24, 2012 at 4:16 PM Post #703 of 5,310
Not to disparage sonnys photo skills, heres a spin from cosmicears facebook page which may give a better idea of that purple :-

http://arqspin.com/s/1ngfo1rtct115

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back