Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
May 31, 2017 at 12:31 PM Post #5,296 of 5,310
Wow, it's been a while since this thread saw much action!
I can understand it though, I imagine most folk are like me and happily using their Cosmic CIEMS without any need for the thread.

I have however been trying to get hold of Phil for a few weeks re' a hybrid HY3 (remember them?) that I paid for donkeys ago but never received.
This was largely my own fault, as I elected to wait for the HY5 when Phil told me he was developing it.
Sadly the HY5 never emerged (a shame as I really love the UE TF10 hybrid CIEM that Phil made me).
There was even mention of a HY7!

I'd like to exploit that payment for the HY3 though, as it was a fair chunk of cash! (even if it was some years ago).
Do you still frequent these parts @PhilGT ?
I've been trying the 'info@cosmicears' addy we used to converse on, but perhaps you don't use that one anymore?

Might have more luck using the face book page they have. Seem to post on there quite frequently. Seem to be targeting bands and artists these day's.

Aug 6, 2017 at 10:59 PM Post #5,299 of 5,310
Hello everyone I am quite interested in the ce6p ciems and wanted to ask if they are still worth it or if there are better options right now/ in the near future.

My iems ATM are se215, se535ltd(don't like them bc they don't fit well and sound seems to come out more from the left canal),audeze isine10

Feb 6, 2018 at 12:44 PM Post #5,303 of 5,310
Does anybody here know how to setup a stack ( usb dac and amp) such as objective 2/amp on a ps4 to output headphone audio thru stack but input microphone audio back thru stack to ps4?

Feb 6, 2018 at 1:49 PM Post #5,304 of 5,310
What happened? Ive thught of buying an aftermarket bt cable for my monitors. Is this not a good idea?
Oh, it is a good idea. Unfortunately, the Bluetooth cable I used (Lear BTC 01) had pins which were too large for most 2 pin holes.

Actually a better idea would be to go for a Fiio Q5, which I've recently reviewed on head fi, or an earstudio

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2018 at 2:10 PM Post #5,306 of 5,310
Ahh I see. Plussound has what looks like a solid standard bt cable that I have been eyeing for sometime.
Hey, I also looked at plussound, it was the best choice i could find for a cable, before i decided on a wireless DAC Amp.

Mar 2, 2018 at 6:54 AM Post #5,307 of 5,310
Has anyone compared the ce6p to the 64 audio apex modules and found any similarities or differences ?..care to share ?. Is the cosmic ear house sound any similar to the 64 audio line?

Jan 2, 2023 at 5:27 PM Post #5,309 of 5,310
Hi all - new here. I’ve recently acquired C6P’s but seem to have a 1pin/T2 connector that I’m struggling to find a replacement cable for. On the CE website it’s only a 2pin ‘industry standard’ which is frustrating. I tried the 64 Audio cable also but it doesn’t seem to work. Yet to get a reply from them. Would love some help!

Jan 2, 2023 at 7:24 PM Post #5,310 of 5,310
Hi all - new here. I’ve recently acquired C6P’s but seem to have a 1pin/T2 connector that I’m struggling to find a replacement cable for. On the CE website it’s only a 2pin ‘industry standard’ which is frustrating. I tried the 64 Audio cable also but it doesn’t seem to work. Yet to get a reply from them. Would love some help!
I believe that cable is made by a company called Linum. Google it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back