Corny Jokes - the more the merrier
Nov 10, 2022 at 2:05 PM Post #916 of 1,273
An old, blind cowboy wanders into an all girl biker bar by mistake..

He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a beer.

After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, 'Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?'

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, 'Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things’:

The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.

The bouncer is a blonde girl who's an ex army fitness instructor'.

I'm a 6-foot tall, 180 pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.

The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.

The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.

'Now, think about it seriously, Cowboy, do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?'

The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters, 'no,

not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times’.
What's weird about this is a guy told it to me just 2 days ago (I'd never heard it before).

Nov 13, 2022 at 4:21 AM Post #923 of 1,273
252BFAA6-04D2-468C-8CD2-D07315D58427.jpeg

Nov 16, 2022 at 12:42 AM Post #924 of 1,273
How do you know a sniper loves you?

They miss you.

Nov 16, 2022 at 11:43 PM Post #926 of 1,273
A long time married couple are in therapy to help salvage their marriage. So the therapist asks the the husband : “now, let’s say you’re both laying in bed naked and are thinking about making love; at that very moment, what is the one thing you should never do ? “ “Point and laugh” replies the husband.

Nov 18, 2022 at 6:27 PM Post #929 of 1,273
I probably posted this several years ago. That allows me to repost and say, "Oops--I forgot!"

My 2 favorite Steven Wright jokes:
  • Last year I went fishing with Salvador Dali. He was using a dotted line. He caught every other fish.
  • In my wallet, I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his keys in a car. The other is of Norman Rockwell beating up a child.
OK, OK. Here are 2 more faves:
  • I went down to a convenience store one day that said "Open 24 Hours." But then I saw a guy locking up. I said, "The sign says you're open 24 hours." He said, "Yeah, but not in a row."
  • Then I stopped at a restaurant that serves "Breakfast Any Time." So I ordered French toast during the Renaissance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back