Corny Jokes - the more the merrier
Dec 19, 2022 at 5:59 AM Post #946 of 1,271
Why don't blind people bungee jump?

Scares the *** out of the dog....

Dec 19, 2022 at 10:57 AM Post #947 of 1,271
“Fame was like a drug, but what was even more like a drug were the drugs.”

“I thought I had an appetite for destruction, but all I wanted was a club sandwich.”

“Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They’re about to announce the lottery numbers.”

Ted: “Would you like your pizza cut into six or eight slices Dougal?”
Dougal: “Oh just six, I don’t think I could eat eight.”

Dec 19, 2022 at 6:32 PM Post #948 of 1,271
The old west sheriff told his deputy one of the townspeople had seen a wanted criminal down to the saloon and to go arrest him. "How will I recognize him?" the deputy asked. "Easy" said the sheriff, "He'll be wearing a hat, shirt and pants made from paper bags." "Ok," said the deputy "he should pretty easy to spot. By the way, what am I arresting him for?". The sheriff said "Rustling" 😝

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2023 at 11:47 PM Post #951 of 1,271
More like a cruel existential joke played at your expense by a faceless controller/being, but your point is well taken.
joboffer.png

Jan 23, 2023 at 7:44 AM Post #952 of 1,271
I had to go to the optometrist the other day to replace my broken glasses. Guess who I bumped into on the way there.

Everyone.

Feb 27, 2023 at 1:31 PM Post #955 of 1,271

I see people parading around with their phones on self-sticks, live-streaming some bs thing they're doing so their own personal peanut gallery can give them likes. And I think, "How pathetic." But that has nothing on the fatuous narcissistic excess of "gender reveal parties."

Besides the fact there's really only one gender celebrated worldwide to begin with (hint: it has a handle), some of these parties are so baroque and over the top that cops and firemen get called. There have actually been assaults, deaths, and significant property destruction at some of the more, uhh, explosive gender reveal parties.

(this stuff just fertilizes my misanthropy like weeds in a landfill...)

Feb 27, 2023 at 4:30 PM Post #956 of 1,271
Two flies are in a bakery.

First fly says "dude, you're killing it. You're finding all the best food."

The other one says "I know. I'm on a roll."

Mar 15, 2023 at 5:43 AM Post #958 of 1,271
How do you get Pikachu on the bus?

You Pokémon!

😛

Users who are viewing this thread

Back