Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Sep 11, 2019 at 8:48 AM Post #14,236 of 18,784
So if I can create m3u playlists, wouldn't I need any additional apps besides GoFigure?

Yes, this is how I use the MojoPoly most of the time, the Poly set to Airplane mode to avoid noise.
Practically it's an iPod Shuffle with excellent sound quality. :wink:

Sep 11, 2019 at 10:29 AM Post #14,237 of 18,784
Thanks so much for the tips.

So if I can create m3u playlists, wouldn't I need any additional apps besides GoFigure?

This is it ?

Mconnect is the best IMO. I did use glider for a while but it hasn't been updated for a while and is now a bit buggy

Sep 11, 2019 at 2:28 PM Post #14,241 of 18,784
Sep 11, 2019 at 2:28 PM Post #14,242 of 18,784
Mconnect doesn't work in Airplane mode but does in hotspot so no playlists needed as you can browse your sd card. If you can afford a POly I'm sure you can afford the $15 app. Give it a try. I use it exclusively.

Sep 13, 2019 at 4:06 AM Post #14,244 of 18,784
@Matt Bartlett may i ask if you have any update to my problem regarding playlists? Please note that i attached pictures at my latest post from two days ago.

Hi @Vyyy We've made an update to Android Gofigure to improve the playlist display. It is now available in Google Play if you want to try this out to see if it has resolved your issue.

Matt

Sep 13, 2019 at 5:04 AM Post #14,245 of 18,784
Hi @Vyyy We've made an update to Android Gofigure to improve the playlist display. It is now available in Google Play if you want to try this out to see if it has resolved your issue.

Matt
Nice to hear these news! Thought today morning of that againand suprised to see your post.

For the moment GOfigure at googleplay is 2019-07-19 version. Will chech for the update to appear.

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2019 at 7:20 AM Post #14,246 of 18,784
Purchased
Something to be aware of, I am having problems with mConnect on Android 10, I have contacted the developers who have yet to resolve this on mConnect version 3.1.7, it is however running fine on Android 9.0

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2019 at 1:48 PM Post #14,247 of 18,784

Matt
Good evening, Matt,
Recent update completely solved my issue. Playlist shows as it should be. I must say THANK YOU and your developers team who where able to reproduce it , see the couse and most important fix it. Happy to be a part in that.
P.S do you know the actual issue there?

Thank you very much.

Next, playlist song list and track repeat would be very welcome:)

Sep 14, 2019 at 2:13 PM Post #14,248 of 18,784
Good evening, Matt,
Recent update completely solved my issue. Playlist shows as it should be. I must say THANK YOU and your developers team who where able to reproduce it , see the couse and most important fix it. Happy to be a part in that.
P.S do you know the actual issue there?

Thank you very much.

Next, playlist song list and track repeat would be very welcome:)

Thanks for letting me know. That's good to hear. Yes I'll add those other functions to the wish list to see what can be done.

Matt

Sep 15, 2019 at 3:03 AM Post #14,249 of 18,784
When is the Gofigure app updated to also include iPad support? (Rather than being iPhone app that runs on the iPad)

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2019 at 8:34 AM Post #14,250 of 18,784
I don’t know if anyone can assist. I recently picked up the Campfire Andromeda Gold, and I am aware that they’re amongst some of the more sensitive IEMs. However I hear a lot of noise. Not so much hissing. But it sounds like communication interference.

I’m sure I read that IFIs IEMatch helps. Can someone with a similar setup help and clarify?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back