1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Matt Bartlett, Jan 5, 2017.
First

Back
939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948
950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959
Next

Last
  1. Pimsilveira
    Ok thanks, I can even put the iphone on Flight Mode and avoid the RF interference...

Peter Hyatt likes this.
  2. smaragd
    @Matt Bartlett I would love to see 2 features implemented in GoFigure.
    1. Scrolling track titles for the currently playing track of the playlist in Quickplay.
    2. Apple Watch transport controls for the Quickplay function, also showing scrolling currently playing track info.

zenlisten likes this.
  3. Matt Bartlett
    Ok I'll pass this on. The second one might be more challenging as Quickplay was designed to run independently without needing
    a phone connection.

Chord Electronics Stay updated on Chord Electronics at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/chordelectronics https://twitter.com/chordaudio http://www.chordelectronics.co.uk/
  4. Vyyy
    There is also missing one song replay function and i think it can be easily implemented too. Thank you, Matt.

5. zenlisten
    Fully agree. Additionally:
    3. Display album title in QuickPlay

6. vkvedam
    Isn't this already a feature?

7. music4mhell
    When can we expect CHromecast support sir ? its been many years now :frowning2:

8. miketlse
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
  9. audi0nick128
    Hi there,

maybe a bit off topic but I wanted to ask if anyone knows a good equalizer app for android that works in Bubbleupnp.

Cheers

10. Mightygrey
    Not off topic at all - I'd love to use my Audeze iSine 10's with the Mojo/Poly but they're quite un-listenable without EQ.

11. audi0nick128
    Yeah @Mightygrey it would be nice to have some Eq options but I just saw that the equalizer tab dissapears as soon you connect to Poly.

12. Ivan Reis
    I just bought a Poly (I haven't received it yet).

My intention with Poly is to use it exclusively to play music through the internal SD card controlling by my iPhone.

What is the simplest, safest, most functional way to do this?

What apps should I use on iPhone?

thankful

zenlisten and Peter Hyatt like this.
  13. audi0nick128
    Hey there @Ivan Reis
    Congrats on your new Poly!
    I am not a apple guy , but many IOS users are happy with glider or 8player.
    You could also use the quick play option in the gofigure app by Chord. You have to store your files as m3u playlist(s) to acces them via the gofigure app.

Cheers

14. Ivan Reis
    Thanks so much for the tips.

So if I can create m3u playlists, wouldn't I need any additional apps besides GoFigure?

This is it ?

15. zenlisten
    Yes, this is how I use the MojoPoly most of the time, the Poly set to Airplane mode to avoid noise.
    Practically it's an iPod Shuffle with excellent sound quality. :wink:

First

Back
939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948
950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959
Next

Last