Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Apr 3, 2018 at 6:30 AM Post #8,192 of 18,786
Apr 3, 2018 at 6:53 AM Post #8,193 of 18,786
Apr 3, 2018 at 8:11 AM Post #8,196 of 18,786
Would be great for classical music if user could sort on Composer.

Glider does allow you to search and sort by Composer, but unfortunately the Poly does not expose Composer metadata to DLNA clients.

Here's a possible workaround:

- Mount the SD card on your computer
- Install MinimServer (http://minimserver.com/) and set the contentDir property to the root of your SD card
- Open Glider and allow MinimServer to sync
- You should now be able to search and sort by Composer
- Remove the SD card from your computer and plug it back into the Poly
- The Composer information should be preserved

Apr 3, 2018 at 8:44 AM Post #8,197 of 18,786
If glider could access tidal online/offline it would be even better.

Yes! That would make Glider an all-in-one solution for me!

Apr 3, 2018 at 8:55 AM Post #8,198 of 18,786
Apr 3, 2018 at 9:28 AM Post #8,199 of 18,786
If glider could access tidal online/offline it would be even better.

I'd love to see this. While I understand there are significant licensing issues for offline Tidal on 3rd party apps, it would be great to see Tidal steaming capability on Glider. Other apps such as BubbleUpNp on Android have this capability to I'm assuming there aren't licensing issues for streaming Tidal on 3rd party apps.

Apr 3, 2018 at 4:36 PM Post #8,202 of 18,786
Is anyone experience background hiss with the Chord Poly + Mojo when music is playing? Normally I only hear background hiss with IEM's like the Campfire Andromeda or the Shure SE846. But now I even hear it with the Focal Utopia?

I can reduce it by lowering the volume of the Mojo and then use the volume control of my iPhone to boost the volume.

I'm using Wifi connection with my iPhone by the way.

Disclaimer: I never use the Focal Utopia with the Mojo. So perhaps this hissing behavior was normal, but I never noticed it as I never listen to this setup with these headphones.

Hi, a bit late on this reply but I pick up a lot of noise from the Poly through my Campfire Andromedas as well. This includes when the Mojo-Poly aren’t being charged. Also happens both when playing through Airplay as well as when playing off the SD card.

Don’t think it’s a unique issue to your unit.

Apr 3, 2018 at 5:59 PM Post #8,203 of 18,786
Yup, I've noticed this as well on the new Poly. It seems I need to power off/on MojoPoly after switching config at the Network Mode step. I can't easily go from Access Point to MPD/DLNA with subsequent Config Pin pushes.

However the Power On issue is completely resolved now with new Poly so I'm happy with that. Poly has not seen the inside of a drawer since being delivered a couple days ago.

Thanks for the reply Joe. Too bad it couldn't be an optional setting.

Now you mention it I experenced that also with new Poly. Old one just rebooted no problem.
I'd forgotten about it, I don't switch that often, just thought I'd forgotten to check reboot box.
May be a software glitch to be fixed in next update ?

Apr 3, 2018 at 6:17 PM Post #8,204 of 18,786
Hi, a bit late on this reply but I pick up a lot of noise from the Poly through my Campfire Andromedas as well. This includes when the Mojo-Poly aren’t being charged. Also happens both when playing through Airplay as well as when playing off the SD card.

Don’t think it’s a unique issue to your unit.

Correct, not unique, some hiss on my Noble Encore, not bad mind and unnoticeable when playing.

Apr 3, 2018 at 7:39 PM Post #8,205 of 18,786
I can confirm that mconnect also behaves that way...
Streaming from Qobuz 192kHz 24 bit to the MojoPoly combo, the Mojo indicates is dark blue.

Can I ask what app and mobile device your using please? I’m wondering how to achieve the 192 rate with iPhone/poly/Qobuz (or third party app integrating with Qobuz)

On third reading I see it’s an app called mconnect - doh!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back