1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Matt Bartlett, Jan 5, 2017.
First

Back
535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544
546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555
Next

Last
  1. Amberlamps

Your Info has come in handy.

2. Gr8h8m
    Yes! Yes! It was released (Android version too - that took us all by surprise!) on April 1st...:ksc75smile:

3. Amberlamps

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2018
  4. Bengkia369
    How come my Chord Mojo-Poly case don't have the "Poly" wordings?!

[​IMG]

5. Amberlamps
    I think only the cases that come in the mojo/poly gift set have the words mojo poly on their cases.

My case is same as yours.

6. innocentblood
    mine too doesn't have the word Poly on it and that's fine with me :)

7. huangwan
    I too find Roon mode flawless. The best mode I have found other than home wi-fi/Roon is phone hotspot. My Poly only cycles up to access point mode then stops also.

Amberlamps likes this.
  8. miketlse
    you fell hook, line and sinker for an april fool. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    musickid and Mightygrey like this.
  9. miketlse
    I think that was one of the cases originally produced for the Mojo + cable extension kit. The Poly and the cable extension module are the same physical size.
    I doubt that many of the cable extension kits are sold nowadays, but there must have been a lot of the cases in stock - I presume they were used up quickly, when the free cases offer was valid.
    The newer cases all seem to have both the Mojo and Poly names on them.

suixt likes this.
  10. Amberlamps
    Could be, as my case was a chord freebie for buying poly, the only other time i have seen the mojo poly cases is in the gift set.

I do also have the chord cable pack and yes the plastic addon to minimise the amount of cables needed for the connection to iphones is the same size as poly.

For what its worth, the plastic case is not worth £79, a piece of moulded plastic with glued on leather and glued on felt in the inside, personally @£79 its taking the piss, if anyone is willing to spend 79 on the plastic case, it might be better to spend 120 for the van nuys case instead.

The van nuys cases are excellent, they are hand made from chunky japanese leather and are made extremely well.

Having some type of case for mojo/poly is essential, otherwise you risk stressing the usb connectors and damaging them.

carapau and NYanakiev like this.
  11. Priaptor
    While I share all the frustrations of turn on, dropouts, connectivity,

12. JeremyLaurenson
    Anyone seeing Poly not serving up a network address properly to get connected in hotspot mode?

13. TKpurple
    I think I have this issue with new I phone 8. I cant connect it to poly in poly hot spot mode. I still have my iPhone 6 which connects to poly and it shows IP in the phone automatic settings. But with my new iPhone 8 i can not connect to it right now even if I will Insert IP adress in manual mode copying it from my old iphone settings. Strange I cant find any solution as for the moment.

14. AudioBear
    @JeremyLaurenson Have you tried rebooting the Poly? I have a ritual dance I go through when I have problems like this. Shut down Poly. Separate Mojo and Poly and wait 10 min. Hard quit the app you were using (in this case Glider). Reconnect and launch Poly/Mojo and give it a few minutes (2-3). Often this helps although it shouldn't be necessary. I noticed that you had two Poly hotspots showing up in your network selection screen. Do you have 2 Polys?

15. NYanakiev
    Awesome work by Deadmau5- thanks for the heads up!

First

Back
535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544
546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555
Next

Last