Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Apr 9, 2018 at 3:36 PM Post #8,688 of 18,821
Tried that but a prompt would come up saying it could not see the network. No problem "un-bined the pin" and put it into hot spot mode then poly.audio (192.168.1.1) in the browser. Went old school pre-GoFigure! it is a wonder I still remembered how! Starting to understand it a bit better.
Let’s hope that does not start a bring back the pin campaign
Whoops did not see Matts reply, lose the pin again

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2018 at 3:48 PM Post #8,690 of 18,821
I have Poly hotspot on at the moment, if you click on the ! character to the left of the Poly-nnnn you can set the Auto-join to On & the Auto-Login to off. There was another error (I had it too) where the Poly-nnn did not get a good ip address, following the instructions from here by @JeremyLaurenson I changed my settings and got my hotspot working again.

Yes, now I recall. I did that before following @JeremyLaurenson's instructions (I wonder too if the hybrid mode would work as well to preserve web usage while in hotspot mode?). So when I set Poly-nnnn Auto-join to on & the Auto-Login to off, I was able to play my music in Glider :) but I could only do so using DLNA (ChordPlayer with the speaker icon). Sometimes (but not all the time) I could select MPD (ChordPlayer with the Poly icon) but not hear any music. I need to get MPD for hi-res playback. Do you get the similar results?

Apr 9, 2018 at 3:52 PM Post #8,691 of 18,821
Something new actually.
Since the new firmware i have interruption with bluetooth audio.
So i restart the procedure with my Samsung S3 but the interruptions are still there. So i turn off the S3 and the Poly blinks purple. After i turn off the MojoPoly and the Poly continues to blink purple.
I turn on my S3 and the MojoPoly. I connect on wifi.
I start bubbleupnp. I load a playlist from Qobuz. The Poly plays the playlist and continues to blink purple.

Apr 9, 2018 at 3:55 PM Post #8,692 of 18,821
Apologies for yet another stupid noob question, but after an hour of searching I'm still drawing a blank: I want to copy my entire iTunes library over to an SD card for Poly, but I believe I need to create an m3u for each album in there? Dapper is great but I think it'll take forever vs a simple drag and drop, or am I being super-dim? Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Apr 9, 2018 at 3:58 PM Post #8,693 of 18,821
Something new actually.
Since the new firmware i have interruption with bluetooth audio.
So i restart the procedure with my Samsung S3 but the interruptions are still there. So i turn off the S3 and the Poly blinks purple. After i turn off the MojoPoly and the Poly continues to blink purple.
I turn on my S3 and the MojoPoly. I connect on wifi.
I start bubbleupnp. I load a playlist from Qobuz. The Poly plays the playlist and continues to blink purple.
search the thread using the keyword 'purple'.
Quite a few posts are listed, such as this one, so maybe your answer is amongst them.

Apr 9, 2018 at 4:03 PM Post #8,694 of 18,821
Ok so a couple of other questions:-
1. What are you using to play your music via Bluetooth? Is it Glider, Tidal, something else?
2. Have you still got Gofigure open when trying to play music using Bluetooth Audio? Gofigure uses Bluetooth to communicate so the iPhone will be trying to send messages to Gofigure over Bluetooth at the same time you are trying to listen to music so you will get interruptions. Just make sure to shut down Gofigure before using Bluetooth Audio.
Sorry Matt I had not made the setup clear - my bad. I was using the GoFigure quickplay option using Bluetooth control. Audio being direct from Poly no wi-if or Bluetooth in audio transmission.
However, I saw your suggestion about downloading the app from AppStore so did that and a fresh reset and it appears to be playing fine now. Hopefully that will be the same result during tomorrow’s rush hour commute

Apr 9, 2018 at 4:29 PM Post #8,695 of 18,821
I wonder if some folks who bought a hugo/hugo 2 or mojo/poly case from Valentin on Etsy.

How long did the cases take to get to you ?

My case was posted on 24th march, the tracking page tracks it until the 27th march and says it’s in the postal office for international post, thats the last tracking point.

Did everyone elses case take this long ?

I am in the UK and I get stuff from china/hong kong all the time and it only takes 5 days to latest 2 weeks and thats from china, Valentin is in the Ukraine in europe and its still not here.

So how long does everyone else cases take to arrive ? Its only £50 quid but I cant believe that it takes this long for crap to arrive from the Ukraine.

Apr 9, 2018 at 4:47 PM Post #8,696 of 18,821
search the thread using the keyword 'purple'.
Quite a few posts are listed, such as this one, so maybe your answer is amongst them.
With the new firmware , when connected in bluetooth audio, the p.status led blinks purple only when Poly is in bluetooth audio mode. Since my precedent post i have stopped my S3 and loaded a Qobuz playlist with Bubbleupnp used with my S8 .... and Poly is blinking purple a hour later.

I just report this for the developper.

I started to speak about bluetooth audio with samsung and TV, friday and i am glad that i am the only one with these.

Apr 9, 2018 at 5:00 PM Post #8,698 of 18,821
While trying to configure using gofigure, the poly went dead with no lights at all. Connected it to the charger without mojo and still no lights.

Sticking the pin in also don't hear any voice prompts.

Anyway to reset/fix it? Or it's a trip back to the dealer?
Same problem here. Did you successfully figure it out by now? Or we should send email to info@chordelectronics.co.uk?

Apr 9, 2018 at 5:01 PM Post #8,699 of 18,821
With the new firmware , when connected in bluetooth audio, the p.status led blinks purple only when Poly is in bluetooth audio mode. Since my precedent post i have stopped my S3 and loaded a Qobuz playlist with Bubbleupnp used with my S8 .... and Poly is blinking purple a hour later.

I just report this for the developper.

I started to speak about bluetooth audio with samsung and TV, friday and i am glad that i am the only one with these.
If you are getting breaks in transmission, when streaming music via bluetooth, it does remind me of the old days streaming music via cable from phone to mojo.
Breaks in transmission were due to some of the phone services (such as update screen) being allocated a higher priority than the usb streaming, so sometimes the usb stream got paused.
Maybe your problem also has a root cause in the source (tv?) settings for service priorities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back