1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Matt Bartlett, Jan 5, 2017.
First

Back
553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562
564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573
Next

Last
  1. Amberlamps
    It does already.

Its called flat battery mode.

:wink:

2. Cougar2465
    Yaaay at last GoFigure! Thanks Chord! .. awesome

3. Signal2Noise
    Just throw on some Coldplay.

This will serve either as a GoFigure countdown or a Self-destruct countdown. One or the other is bound to happen. It definitely makes things interesting and adds extreme tension to the waiting period. Good idea!

4. tomato117
    Any idea when will Gofigure launch on android?

5. AudioBear
    6 weeks after Sunday night. That's what has always been promised. Start counting the days....

6. smaragd
    Did you try to unpair your TV and Samsung phone and remove / forget the Poly from the devices?
    I would also do a factory reset and redo the pairing... after the reset.

PANURUS likes this.
  7. tekkster
    So, if I turn off "do not broadcast ssid" in my sonicwall or fortinet, the Poly connects to the either one. (Sonicwall being the default because the license is cheaper than Fortinet)

Hiding SSIDs is a pretty common and basic security feature for 2.4gHz APs.

This is the feature that is preventing the Chord Poly from connecting. Everything else I have has the ability to connect to non-broadcast APs. So I'm hopeful a firmware update is all that's needed and no hardware change.

----

Also, unrelated to Chord, despite the fact that Glider is a more intuitive and cleaner looking app, unfortunately, the inability to manually enter IP addresses for SMB/DLNA services is a deal breaker. Have to use 8 Player. Just have to figure out how to make playlists, I guess, and then I'll be pretty happy with 8 Player.

I have all these playlists created in Swinsian. Wish it was easy to keep them synced with Poly as I make changes pretty regularly to playlists.

OlegI likes this.
  8. witega
    Actually it’s really bad practice to hide your SSID and can actually make your network less rather than more secure.

For example see the following: www.howtogeek.com/howto/28653/debunking-myths-is-hiding-your-wireless-ssid-really-more-secure

That said, I expect many networks are (incorrectly) set with a hidden SSID so it’s perhaps reasonable to expect Poly to be able to handle them.

9. ZappaMan
    The day has arrived. What will tomorrow be like after today. We’re at the edge of the earth.

Buckle up.

10. AnakChan Moderator
    Subscribers, I've cleaned up and deleted some posts. Some of you folks have reported but others have opted to reply on the threads. Please do -NOT- reply and just report only. Cleanup of posts takes up a lot of the Mod/Admin's time to follow the trail of the topic.
    P.S. appropriate warnings have been sent out. Please get back on thread.

rwelles, TokenGesture and Gr8h8m like this.
  11. NYanakiev
    A few hours to go now! I checked the App Store three times today already:D

Amberlamps likes this.
  12. JeremyLaurenson
  13. jirams
    No more sleeps to go!

opienor likes this.
  14. smaragd
    Except for us in Asia and ANZ where it will be between 2am - 6am when it goes live in the UK

15. Mojo ideas
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2018
    gven74 likes this.
First

Back
553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562
564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573
Next

Last