Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Apr 7, 2018 at 5:34 PM Post #8,416 of 18,755
I wonder/hope those who derided John yesterday will apologise to him either privately or publically.

What happened on Friday was totally uncool and went beyond the usual “next week again” rant posts.

Glad to hear Gofigure will be released tomorrow John.
The cigars got me thinking about a new MojoPoly attachment....

Now that’s AWESOME!!

Apr 7, 2018 at 5:42 PM Post #8,418 of 18,755
So, i’m guessing no one else has had the problem since the update where pluggin in the poly to charge turns the poly on?
After plugging in, my Poly gets a network connection but does not appear as a dlna renderer or server. After unplugging it goes off after about 30 seconds. For all I know it has always done this. I haven't checked before. I suspect this is normal behaviour. Does yours stay on after unplugging?

Apr 7, 2018 at 6:13 PM Post #8,419 of 18,755
Thanks to you both. I only ever noticed the power charging light before, and don't recall it automatically connecting to my iPhone wifi hotspot. Could be my user behavior has changed without me realizing it, so now it's noticeable.

Apr 7, 2018 at 6:18 PM Post #8,420 of 18,755
When people talk about using Bluetooth to save poly battery, how will that work. How will poly ever run in a lower power consumption mode?

Won’t it always be looking for a WiFi to connect with? And won’t that consume as much battery as being actively used...

I’m probably missing something... or was it, people wanted to conserve their phone battery.....
It's all there in section 8 of GoFigure manual - there's a WiFi off/Bluetooth only mode...

Apr 7, 2018 at 6:47 PM Post #8,424 of 18,755
i always manage to turn it off somehow while half asleep... must be magic
It’s nice to wake up in half daze listening! But we got battery to think about !

Apr 7, 2018 at 6:51 PM Post #8,426 of 18,755
Samsung and Bluetooth: sound interruption with Poly. FW 26
My TV Samsung, my S8, my S3 and the A10 work without problems with the bluetooth of my Hugo2. But with the new firmware of the Poly I have interruptions.
Today, i have tested the Poly of my friend with his smartphone Huawei.
The bluetooth works without interruption.
After we use my Poly and the Huawei:
The sound is as good than bluetooth could be. Is this a Samsung problem?

I have also connected a TV Lg via bluetooth with my Poly. Interruptions are present too.
So I have asked support near Samsung.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2018 at 7:04 PM Post #8,427 of 18,755
What! You mean you are not charging it over night via USB?
Well, everyone knows you have to keep your devices off the mains electric if you want to hear the magic !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back