Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2016 at 3:16 AM Post #33,481 of 35,472
Hi guys, Is Fiio E10K dac/amp the best of it's kind in it's price range? I want to use the dac/amp as the main headphone/earphone/speaker

source with all my devices(Desktop/Laptop/Phone). I'm a low budget audiophile, so around Fiio E10k's price range is the most I can spend.  I'm

asking this to make sure if Fiio E10K is the best available or are there any Chinese gems that I'm unaware of.  I really appreciate your opinion

on this. Thanks guys.

Edit:

My music preference: Among my currently owned iem's, I'm more leaned towards ATE with over 300 hour burn-in  than an ED9 with about 20 hour burn-in and an EDSE with over 200 hour burn-in. I'm a big fan of very wide and 3d sound stage with smooth treble and good enough sub-bass and good clarity. 

Aug 29, 2016 at 3:55 AM Post #33,482 of 35,472
  Hi guys, Is Fiio E10K dac/amp the best of it's kind in it's price range? I want to use the dac/amp as the main headphone/earphone/speaker

source with all my devices(Desktop/Laptop/Phone). I'm a low budget audiophile, so around Fiio E10k's price range is the most I can spend.  I'm

asking this to make sure if Fiio E10K is the best available or are there any Chinese gems that I'm unaware of.  I really appreciate your opinion

on this. Thanks guys.

If you only use pc you should buy E10k but if you need it with all your devices you should buy a Fiio Q1 or Schiit Fulla. Other Head-Fiers are talking good things about ZuperDac and you can buy a refurbished one by $49 but you have to send email to Zorloo.

Aug 29, 2016 at 4:04 AM Post #33,483 of 35,472
  If you only use pc you should buy E10k but if you need it with all your devices you should buy a Fiio Q1 or Schiit Fulla. Other Head-Fiers are talking good things about ZuperDac and you can buy a refurbished one by $49 but you have to send email to Zorloo.

I read about ZuperDac, but it is difficult to get in my country. I read a lot of people opinions that ZuperDac is too good. But availability is the problem. Portability is not a concern with me since I mostly listen to music when I'm in my home. I'll now read about Fiio Q1 and Shiit Fulla, thanks to you, Alex3221.

Aug 29, 2016 at 4:13 AM Post #33,484 of 35,472
I read about ZuperDac, but it is difficult to get in my country. I read a lot of people opinions that ZuperDac is too good. But availability is the problem. Portability is not a concern with me since I mostly listen to music when I'm in my home. I'll now read about Fiio Q1 and Shiit Fulla, thanks to you, Alex3221.

Twisters review and with comparison to the E10k. Now I kinda want to hear the Fulla http://www.head-fi.org/t/756553/review-of-schiit-audio-fulla-usb-dongle-dac-amp-w-pics

Aug 29, 2016 at 4:19 AM Post #33,486 of 35,472
Thanks for that Fulla review link, Lurk650.

Aug 29, 2016 at 4:21 AM Post #33,487 of 35,472
  except for statements of the sellers, I have never seen evidence that there is truly Knowles BA inside. I think it is some kind of substitute

Ditto, though most are equipped with genuine Knowles BAs. However there are some off-brand versions of the more commonly used drivers (e.g 30042), which are pretty much identical from a technical standpoint. Some of which are even authorized from Knowles themselves.

Aug 29, 2016 at 4:47 AM Post #33,491 of 35,472
Ditto, though most are equipped with genuine Knowles BAs. However there are some off-brand versions of the more commonly used drivers (e.g 30042), which are pretty much identical from a technical standpoint. Some of which are even authorized from Knowles themselves.

I'll glad to see the link to comparison originak knowles BA with "identical". I.Valux, Dodocool, **** etc hybrides using noname noseless BA. 
Sellers of **** DT4 on Ali using Photoshoped pictures of original 30042  

Aug 29, 2016 at 4:50 AM Post #33,492 of 35,472
I'll glad to see the link to comparison originak knowles BA with "identical". I.Valux, Dodocool, **** etc hybrides using noname noseless BA. 

Wanna see real, **** 4in1 was here
FBAEF2CA-770E-45AA-8529-CDF75592E614_zpsmugygmgm.jpg

Aug 29, 2016 at 5:25 AM Post #33,494 of 35,472

http://szestron.en.alibaba.com/productlist.html

piotrus-g did some measurements comparing the Estron one's with original Knowles driver over at the Home-Made IEMs Thread
(Somewhere around Page 215)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back