Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2016 at 4:49 PM Post #28,726 of 35,472
im looking for 3 kind of headphones - I hope you can give me some advice if there are anything like these in chinese stuff

1: a very good value/price balanced armature earphone. i dont know why, but im very excited about armature
2: a good and stylish wooden headphone
3: a multiple driver, very detailed and good soundstage iem

if you have any advice, please dont hesitate to tell me!

Thanks!

May 31, 2016 at 5:14 PM Post #28,727 of 35,472
1. Remax 600
2. http://www.head-fi.org/t/805568/review-discussions-impressions-creative-labs-e-mu-walnut-wood-series-headphones-by-soundtown
or http://www.aliexpress.com/item/DIY-Open-wooden-headset-Wooden-Headphones/32567072208.html?spm=2114.40010208.4.2.NkX38j perhaps but Alie Chinese wooden headphones aren't the most known quantities.
3. QT5 or cheaper DQSM D2
biggrin.gif

May 31, 2016 at 5:53 PM Post #28,730 of 35,472
1. Remax 600m
2. Bosshifi b3
3. Sounds like an Endgame headphone ... or should i say unicorn :D ?

I owned 600m now.. very fun iem so fat I'd had, very nice mids & trebles with separate detailed, just mid bass only.. No 2 is xiaomi right, maybe bass are better cause dynamic can produces lot of bass, just the fit uncomfortable for these,otherwise is good iem too

May 31, 2016 at 5:56 PM Post #28,731 of 35,472
Exactly the same experience over here. Boomy bass got reigned in and the slight harshness disappeared also. For the price it's an incredible experience. On the other hand the midrange is for my taste too thin (or cold as you say). I like a warmer sound signature than this one. So because of the low price on Easy I ordered yesterday the 1 more triple driver. Let's see if this one will suit my tastes more. I also think I'm done with buying iems under 50$.

Yeah, I'm not sure if cold is the correct term, but cold is the opposite of warm and that's definitely not what they are so I thought it fit...

May 31, 2016 at 5:57 PM Post #28,732 of 35,472
My Dolphins have been flying from China for 5 days now

My Dolphins came in today Lurk but I have not had time to listen to them yet:confused: Maybe one of my fastest orders out of China! They do look interesting for sure and the come with a cute little Y splitter that plugs into a key ring when not in use. :smile:

:beers:

May 31, 2016 at 6:08 PM Post #28,733 of 35,472
I owned 600m now.. very fun iem so fat I'd had, very nice mids & trebles with separate detailed, just mid bass only.. No 2 is xiaomi right, maybe bass are better cause dynamic can produces lot of bass, just the fit uncomfortable for these,otherwise is good iem too

Glad you enjoy the Remax they are pretty good and to me giant killers at their current price, pity they lack some sub bass impact and bigger soundstage but that would make them TOTL. Bosshifi is not xiaomi as far as i know and yep is and hybrid i am surprised it does not get more attention here.

May 31, 2016 at 6:15 PM Post #28,734 of 35,472
Glad you enjoy the Remax they are pretty good and to me giant killers at their current price, pity they lack some sub bass impact and bigger soundstage but that would make them TOTL. Bosshifi is not xiaomi as far as i know and yep is and hybrid i am surprised it does not get more attention here.

How about the 600m against the HLSX 808?

May 31, 2016 at 6:39 PM Post #28,736 of 35,472
My Dolphins came in today Lurk but I have not had time to listen to them yet:confused: Maybe one of my fastest orders out of China! They do look interesting for sure and the come with a cute little Y splitter that plugs into a key ring when not in use. :smile:

:beers:

Joyroom E107 took 9 days including day of order to get to me and they weren't even for me lol, fastest order from Easy & China for me. These are now at 8 days since order

May 31, 2016 at 6:57 PM Post #28,737 of 35,472

Depends your favor, for me I love 600m do better for vocals, especially mids & smooth trebles.

May 31, 2016 at 7:31 PM Post #28,739 of 35,472
i have obtained the MusicMaker quad BA enhanced and am I impressed?

Yes, yes I am...

This thing is very neutral, bass is tight like Classic BA bass. Mids are slightly, slightly forward and highs extend and resolve very nicely. Soundstage is taller than wide but still reasonably wide. Just above average size but imaging and separation are top notch. Details are superb too, sounds similar to the fidue A73 but taller, leaner and airier. It doesn't have the enhanced hybrid bass like the A73 so the whole signature sounds flatter. This is a winner in my book and after only 3 hours of listening I'm loving the neutral tuning of this beast. It's driven by my J3 just fine which is great, but sounds better from my X5 because of its better DAC. I haven't found a fault yet an have only good things to say. This is a refined and well tuned iem that punches up to the top of the mid tier for sure IMHO. MR Z has tuned a neutral iem into his line up and I wish I owned the 535 or 864 to compare it to.
I can't find the link but you can view it on the MusicMaker Taobao store and I bought mine through HCK on Ali and of course the other top two Ali seller could probably obtain it for you. Just message them.
These are just my 3 hour impressions so they may change over time but separation gets a special mention with these because they separate like (from memory [Thanks to Tamal] the mighty VE Duke).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back