Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2016 at 7:44 PM Post #28,576 of 35,472
Regarding the TK13: is it true it's not actually open back? as in, if you took off the vent-looking things, it would be totally enclosed?

Def not open back. Believed to conceal the bass port though

May 27, 2016 at 7:50 PM Post #28,577 of 35,472
Def not open back. Believed to conceal the bass port though

eek.gif

*frantically tries to rip the back off to try and increase the bass*

May 27, 2016 at 10:36 PM Post #28,578 of 35,472
eek.gif

*frantically tries to rip the back off to try and increase the bass*

Just throw some Spiral Dots on em. Im listening right now

May 27, 2016 at 10:41 PM Post #28,580 of 35,472
I tried spiral dots first but had issues with em sliding out, so i switched to sureseals, arguably even better bass, just a smidgn'

Link?

May 27, 2016 at 11:12 PM Post #28,582 of 35,472
Quote:

I should have it sometime today but lets see if shipping agrees with me :wink: Will let yo know how they sound out of the box. And no, these were evaluation samples in interest of full disclose.

Some feedback would be nice! 
tongue_smile.gif
  .....looks promising!

Well, got the Joyroom E-107 for my coworker in today. OOTB sounds pretty good. Holy driver flex though, I would get annoyed with that if they were mine. I would put in my ear, hear the pop while playing music, push in on the iem again and it would click and sound would come out properly. Never experienced it until today, not even on the ieb6 which are 5.5mm drivers (E107 are 6mm)

P.S. these were ordered on the 19th so they got here 8 days later! Super fast from Easy

Sounds slightly defective to me. I know the wait might be a little long on shipping, but maybe exchange for a better one?

May 27, 2016 at 11:25 PM Post #28,583 of 35,472

Even with whirlwind tips, silver nozzles give way too much bass for me.
I'm not going to order another one, I already know that I got a lemon that need a huge correction to sound good.

Yea, I still can't believe Easy went another direction and decided to take the original Sendiy M2 and change the drivers and even the wires just to "cut-cost" and get more buyers to buy from him. With the original Sendiy M2 by Sendiy Audio I never had to disregard any of my nozzles. After way over 100 hours it does really well with the Silver nozzles -great v shape sound with "full-spectrum" sound signature, and Black nozzles for really even and great neutral sound signature for a great accurate experience!

.....just my 2 cent's! 
wink.gif

May 28, 2016 at 1:06 AM Post #28,584 of 35,472
Just saw your signature, dayum that is a nice collection :gs1000smile:

I should have the new DQSM sometime today as well
thanks mate! Your collection is very nice too :)

Not to mention his three pending's in his profile:wink_face:

:beerchug:
technically 8 pending :p there are just too many new stuffs ...

May 28, 2016 at 2:11 AM Post #28,585 of 35,472

Yea, I still can't believe Easy went another direction and decided to take the original Sendiy M2 and change the drivers and even the wires just to "cut-cost" and get more buyers to buy from him. With the original Sendiy M2 by Sendiy Audio I never had to disregard any of my nozzles. After way over 100 hours it does really well with the Silver nozzles -great v shape sound with "full-spectrum" sound signature, and Black nozzles for really even and great neutral sound signature for a great accurate experience!

.....just my 2 cent's! 
wink.gif

Dear friend : First i need say sorry to your guys ! About the Easy M2 , I think i need Explanation something here : i always listen to head-fi guys suggest, so some good customer suggest me sell Sendiy M2 , and after i talk with My supplier who is making Sendiy M2 , the factory  said he can make same as original one,sound / driver/ and nozzle all of them same, after he have send me sample, i have checked  the sample , sound is same with sendiy M2 ,so i decided to make it , after he make it , the factory don't tell me they  change the driver until the customer received the Easy M2 , at that time i was Surprise Of that, and i have asking factory, he said sendiy M2 driver will not in stock again , and this easy m2 driver is better, easy to driver, use more time, and steady , and sound is similar as sendiy m2 , but some of my customer who received this said sound is different, so i am very upset about this , also i am sorry to this , i will solve this problem, if the customer who by the easy M2 before , we will give 7 usd refund or if you have other demand , please talk with me . i am a reliable seller , just hope your guys know , what the truth is ! if your guys have any question, please talking with me ! i will of course solve it ! thank you ! my dear friend ! ! ! 

May 28, 2016 at 2:37 AM Post #28,586 of 35,472
Dear friend : First i need say sorry to your guys ! About the Easy M2 , I think i need Explanation something here : i always listen to head-fi guys suggest, so some good customer suggest me sell Sendiy M2 , and after i talk with My supplier who is making Sendiy M2 , the factory  said he can make same as original one,sound / driver/ and nozzle all of them same, after he have send me sample, i have checked  the sample , sound is same with sendiy M2 ,so i decided to make it , after he make it , the factory don't tell me they  change the driver until the customer received the Easy M2 , at that time i was Surprise Of that, and i have asking factory, he said sendiy M2 driver will not in stock again , and this easy m2 driver is better, easy to driver, use more time, and steady , and sound is similar as sendiy m2 , but some of my customer who received this said sound is different, so i am very upset about this , also i am sorry to this , i will solve this problem, if the customer who by the easy M2 before , we will give 7 usd refund or if you have other demand , please talk with me . i am a reliable seller , just hope your guys know , what the truth is ! if your guys have any question, please talking with me ! i will of course solve it ! thank you ! my dear friend ! ! ! 

Thankyou for explaining the situation. I purchased the Easy M2 based off recommendation and was dissapointed by the sound quality and have not used it. I appreciate the time and effort you have put into explaining and understand that these things can happen even when you do your best to please customers. :beerchug:

May 28, 2016 at 2:54 AM Post #28,587 of 35,472

It was my first iem i purchased off your store :) Not a good purchase to be honest. Every other item i have bought off the store since has been awesome, i will be giving my M2 to a friend who will EQ them since he does not have an iem. They really are awful sounding with the different driver. Was going to try and send them back for a refund, but its probably to expensive and not worth my time. Hope you sorted out the issue now, i know these things happen.. Was actually looking forward to hearing the Sendiy quite a bit :)

May 28, 2016 at 2:58 AM Post #28,588 of 35,472
Thankyou for explaining the situation. I purchased the Easy M2 based off recommendation and was dissapointed by the sound quality and have not used it. I appreciate the time and effort you have put into explaining and understand that these things can happen even when you do your best to please customers.
beerchug.gif

WOW Easy! Thank you. You are "no ka oi" - THE BEST!!

May 28, 2016 at 3:00 AM Post #28,589 of 35,472
Thankyou for explaining the situation. I purchased the Easy M2 based off recommendation and was dissapointed by the sound quality and have not used it. I appreciate the time and effort you have put into explaining and understand that these things can happen even when you do your best to please customers.
beerchug.gif

Dear friend : thank you very much , I felt terrible after i finding out from the factory what happened , I always do my honest business and this upset me terribly because i never meant to mislead customers and i will work hard to make sure this never happens again .
Thank you for understand me !  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back