Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2016 at 9:49 PM Post #26,387 of 35,472
I would recommend changing the stock tips on your Easy m2. I put kz foams on them and they are a little brighter and open. I like them that way. I used the earphones for more than 10 hours now. Easy m2 is a lot closer in SQ to Sendiy m2 now. I pulled the tips a little forward and the vocal was a little forward. It is all good. Hope those of you with easy m2 are enjoying your new toys. I would pay a couple $$ dollars more for Sendiy.

Thanks! .....After knowing that the original drivers weren't going to be installed on the cheaper priced EASY M2, "on that note", I'll just stick to my Sendiy M2's.

wink_face.gif

Apr 27, 2016 at 10:07 PM Post #26,388 of 35,472
Just ordered some Tennmak IE800's from Ali, does anyone have any experience with them?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/DIY-IE800-HiFi-in-ear-ceramic-earphone-earbud-headphone-with-microphone-remote-new-free-shipping/32223603803.html

Apr 27, 2016 at 11:04 PM Post #26,391 of 35,472
  Just ordered some Tennmak IE800's from Ali, does anyone have any experience with them?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/DIY-IE800-HiFi-in-ear-ceramic-earphone-earbud-headphone-with-microphone-remote-new-free-shipping/32223603803.html

Yup, I've tried all Tennmak IEMs and made a comparison chart.

Join the Tennmak thread for details... http://www.head-fi.org/t/757838/tennmak

Paul

Apr 27, 2016 at 11:06 PM Post #26,392 of 35,472

Check my post afterwards, I did listen and they sound just as mine did when I first got them. Very good OOTB and they improve with time.

TK12 and Easy UEs and I'm golden. Other IEMs interest me but I know they will collect dust. The TK12 is for the relaxing sit back and get lost listen, UEs when you need the music to give you some energy.

Apr 27, 2016 at 11:24 PM Post #26,395 of 35,472
  Thanks Paul!

Kind of wish I'd bought the Dulcimer now though, haha.

How would you compare the IE800 with the KZ ED9, if you have them?

biggrin.gif
 Trust me, not only IE800 but most Tennmak IEMs are much better than KZ earphones. 

I consider Tennmak IEMs as monstrous Bang For the Buck products...

Paul

Apr 28, 2016 at 1:15 AM Post #26,397 of 35,472

biggrin.gif
 Trust me, not only IE800 but most Tennmak IEMs are much better than KZ earphones. 

I consider Tennmak IEMs as monstrous Bang For the Buck products...

Paul

That's great to hear, I'm already rather impressed with KZ so definitely looking forward to receiving the Tennmak's then.

I know you've already compared the different Tennmak IEMs, however there looks like there's a sale on the Dulcimers on ali happening now. Do you think the sound signatures are different enough from the IE800's to warrant purchasing them as well? I was under the impression that most of the Tennmak's share the same drivers but in different cases, however it looks like the driver in the Dulcimer is slightly larger than the IE 800 (8mm vs 8.6).

Apr 28, 2016 at 1:16 AM Post #26,398 of 35,472
  That's great to hear, I'm already rather impressed with KZ so definitely looking forward to receiving the Tennmak's then.

I know you've already compared the different Tennmak IEMs, however there looks like there's a sale on the Dulcimers on ali happening now. Do you think the sound signatures are different enough from the IE800's to warrant purchasing them as well? I was under the impression that most of the Tennmak's share the same drivers but in different cases, however it looks like the driver in the Dulcimer is slightly larger than the IE 800 (8mm vs 8.6).

Also, how would you compare them to the Xiaomi Piston 3's if you've heard them?

Apr 28, 2016 at 1:22 AM Post #26,399 of 35,472

Yup Dulcimer and IE800 sound quite different. Go for the Dulcimer as well if you like thundering bass with decent mid&trebles..
biggrin.gif

Paul

Apr 28, 2016 at 2:58 AM Post #26,400 of 35,472
I hace all the fashionable KZs and also the Joyroom E107 and Rock Zircon. To me the last two are head and shoulders above the KZs.

The 107 in particular has such precision I find it enormously addictive. The KZ to 107 is like comparing a classic AB amp to a high quality modern Class D amp.

I much prefer the accuracy of the latter. All the KZs I have lack accuracy particularly in bass where I hear what I'd call micro boom.The joyrooms are in a different league to me, though they aren't a great match for phone output since they aren't very sensitive.

Them and the Xduoo X2 are superb budget aetup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back