Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2016 at 2:08 PM Post #24,631 of 35,472
Can anyone compare the Easy M2 to the VJJB K4? Want to try a wood style iem. Prefer a warmer sound. Thanks

I don't have my K4 yet (just ordered today) but earlier in the thread someone was saying they have a warm sound.

Mar 29, 2016 at 2:22 PM Post #24,632 of 35,472
  I don't have my K4 yet (just ordered today) but earlier in the thread someone was saying they have a warm sound.

But remember Easy said the M2 comes with both filter nozzles right now and may present more options for your dollar
wink_face.gif
Enjoy your K4 Crabby, I really like the way mine sound especially with classic rock
biggrin.gif
I don't think Dewy would go wrong with either
beerchug.gif

Mar 29, 2016 at 2:30 PM Post #24,633 of 35,472

But remember Easy said the M2 comes with both filter nozzles right now and may present more options for your dollar
wink_face.gif
Enjoy your K4 Crabby, I really like the way mine sound especially with classic rock
biggrin.gif
I don't think Dewy would go wrong with either
beerchug.gif

Pod do you have the M2's?

Mar 29, 2016 at 2:49 PM Post #24,634 of 35,472
My purchases right now on the Ali Sale:

VSD1 - $ 16.52
SMSL M3 - $ 60.99

Thinking on jumping on the M2 bandwagon... Or the Hisoundaudio HA2 but only if someone could give me a light on how do they compare to the MM TK11, the LZ-A3/2, DQSM, and all the others hybrid bad-boys. 

Mar 29, 2016 at 3:08 PM Post #24,640 of 35,472
  Pod do you have the M2's?

No sir, Twin has tried to sway me with them, the Bettes, the A2 & A3 but I've spent too much already with Trinity this last month and I'm saving for some bigger fish. Bout to pull trigger on a new Shanling M2 with the bonus pair of VJJB V1 for $239 not to mention the FLC8s
blink.gif
Hey it's only money right
rolleyes.gif

I've gotten a great sound picture just from those of you out here who's ears I trust that the M2's are a sweet little iem and for <$27 and both filter sets it's a no brainer! I do have the VJJB V4's and just from what I've garnered the M2 will best them especially with the two filter option ala ED9's
wink_face.gif

Mar 29, 2016 at 3:29 PM Post #24,641 of 35,472

No sir, Twin has tried to sway me with them, the Bettes, the A2 & A3 but I've spent too much already with Trinity this last month and I'm saving for some bigger fish. Bout to pull trigger on a new Shanling M2 with the bonus pair of VJJB V1 for $239 not to mention the FLC8s
blink.gif
Hey it's only money right
rolleyes.gif

I've gotten a great sound picture just from those of you out here who's ears I trust that the M2's are a sweet little iem and for <$27 and both filter sets it's a no brainer! I do have the VJJB V4's and just from what I've garnered the M2 will best them especially with the two filter option ala ED9's
wink_face.gif

biggrin.gif
  LIGHTWEIGHT.

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
TWIN

Mar 29, 2016 at 3:42 PM Post #24,642 of 35,472

biggrin.gif
  LIGHTWEIGHT.

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
TWIN

7' 4", 520Lbs and you callin' me lightweight
blink.gif
Did I mention handsome as well
tongue.gif

Nice try buddy old pal
biggrin.gif
I don't have enough candle left to burn it at both ends anymore
redface.gif

Mar 29, 2016 at 3:57 PM Post #24,644 of 35,472
  oops. 
I bought not a Bette (10mm) but a Bette (8mm). ^^; Its my mistake to buy. ^^;;;

Recently, I have a DZAT DF-10. DF-10 is a good earphone I think. This is wide sound stage and warm sound and an Excellent package.  I got from a amazon seller, collectionaudio of amazon.co.jp,  as a sample product. But the packages seems be a product maker standard. I guess DF-10 might be the same component on ali sellers. 

Pics of DZAT DF-10 and DR-20: http://imgur.com/a/QIjXa

The earphones get 5 stars of the audiobudget of Egor. I think the earphone has a great value. From my impression, the early stage of DZAT DF-10 is a little foggy and soft sound but after burning, the fog get faints. If you like wooden earphone, you will like DF-10. I have not compared DF-10 with VJJB K4, another wooden earphone. :)

DZAT DF-10 is USD 15,76 now at HCK: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Original-DZAT-DF-10-In-Ear-Earphone-Wood-Headphones-Bass-HIFI-Fever-DIY-Wooded/32604737863.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back