Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2016 at 3:10 AM Post #24,542 of 35,472
Easy replied again and said that they come with the silver nozzle by default (as I thought from the pictures) but you can contact him and leave a message that you'd prefer the black one, which he will send instead of the silver ones.

Anniversary sale started, good luck keeping your wallets at bay :smiley:

Mar 29, 2016 at 3:32 AM Post #24,543 of 35,472

Too late!!!!! My wallet is empty already 
atsmile.gif

Mar 29, 2016 at 3:33 AM Post #24,544 of 35,472
Easy replied again and said that they come with the silver nozzle by default (as I thought from the pictures) but you can contact him and leave a message that you'd prefer the black one, which he will send instead of the silver ones.

D**m, that's a bummer! The Silver and the Black are both good!!! 
frown.gif

......The Silver are really the hi-light of both sounding really rich and bold, but the Black also plays precise and flat with a warm tilt that will also please many here.

Mar 29, 2016 at 3:36 AM Post #24,545 of 35,472
Guys I got a message back from Easy on the Easy M2s, they only come with ONE pair of nozzles, it's the Sendiy M2 just that Easy's team makes it.

Here's the message (in case i misunderstood, which i believe i didn't): friend : this is the same with the sendiy M2 , AND now i make it by myself ! also this have one pair nozzles !

Forgot to note that it'll be discounted to 26$ today on the anniversary sale!

That's not good.......I'll just go with the original Sendiy M2 package.
rolleyes.gif

Mar 29, 2016 at 3:44 AM Post #24,546 of 35,472
Hi guys what is the best IEM I can get from the anniversary sale? Price doesn't matter, just give me the best price to performance ratio based on the amount of discount. I heard the musicmaker tk12 is a steal? Is there a better deal than that?

I should be more specific I guess. Under 200, sound signature should be as accurate, neutral, detailed, and balanced as possible.

What sort of sound so you like?

Mar 29, 2016 at 4:02 AM Post #24,547 of 35,472
Got it from vsd2 anniversary bundle, btw i actually expected to sell my havi today because it has small crack on the housing, people said it's havi's common prob so i decide to sell it before it getting worse. So, i'm looking for replacement.

Here's pai audio mr1, BA diy with klipsch x10 mold
NEW! Single moving iron unit headphones, Music in-ear Earbuds,Ba Driver Unit earphones, X10 shell
http://s.aliexpress.com/6ryEvqYZ
(from AliExpress Android)

$29 on sale, for BA driver it's a steal :p

Gotcha. I misunderstood and thought you were ordering them from somewhere, haha. Got mine with the VSD2 as well. Great iem.

Apparently Pai is updating that iem with their own custom housing soon. The Klipshe one was just temporary :) So yeah, get it now before the price goes up!

Mar 29, 2016 at 4:14 AM Post #24,552 of 35,472
Hey @1clearhead,
I wonder why the fl800 need an amp since its impedance is 16 ohm only.
If it's necessary then can topping nx1 do the trick?

It's not about volume, some headphones just sound better amped. I have no idea why, to be honest, but I'm sure there's some technical explanation. I was skeptical as well, but there's no denying it IMO.

This is one of the headphones that just sound better amped IMO :)

Mar 29, 2016 at 4:37 AM Post #24,555 of 35,472
  Unique eye.
beerchug.gif

Hi friend, thank you for your attention, there are any problems, please contact us.

HCK is here too??! Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back