Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2016 at 3:44 PM Post #24,511 of 35,472
Are those what HCK claim to be the 8mm HCK custom dynamic driver? They cost more than the regular HCK UE and Easy DIY UE and is a single driver instead of dual. Has anyone here owned both and compared them?

Indeed and why I think the dual driver is a steal for the $$$!

Mar 28, 2016 at 3:57 PM Post #24,513 of 35,472
Has anyone ever dealt with the customer relations people at KZ Knowledge Zenith?

They are like a ghost.... can't find any info on them.

I am not talking about the customer service for one of the sellers of their product.   Looking to go direct to the company.

Anyone provide info? any leads no matter how remote.  Its almost become a challenging puzzle to figure out.

BTW.... what's the general consensus at this point.  Thumbs up or down on their relatively current offerings?

Mar 28, 2016 at 4:13 PM Post #24,514 of 35,472
In my AE mobile app, the countdown shows over 15 hours till the start.

But what is your location?
To me it starts tonight at midnight, US Central Time (-6HRS GMT).

Mar 28, 2016 at 4:27 PM Post #24,516 of 35,472
  Has anyone ever dealt with the customer relations people at KZ Knowledge Zenith?

They are like a ghost.... can't find any info on them.

I am not talking about the customer service for one of the sellers of their product.   Looking to go direct to the company.

Anyone provide info? any leads no matter how remote.  Its almost become a challenging puzzle to figure out.

BTW.... what's the general consensus at this point.  Thumbs up or down on their relatively current offerings?

Somebody on the KZ thread does indeed have contact with the factory. Post this message on the KZ thread!!!

Mar 28, 2016 at 4:29 PM Post #24,517 of 35,472
Hey, everybody. Come the AliExpress sale tonight, please post here the best sale offers you find. Please!!! 
L3000.gif

Mar 28, 2016 at 5:41 PM Post #24,521 of 35,472
This is the best way I can put the 3 into perspective.....

For light weight, big sound and full of energy? Get the Joyroom JR-E107

For clarity and precision and you happen to have an AMP to give it a boost? Get the Tingo FL800

For great efficiency and can do it all with 2 different nozzles using silicone or comply tips? Get the Sendiy M2 (or Easy M2)

........Everything else is just anybody's call. It's all a matter of preference and what you're using them for.

PS. My personal favorite still stands: Sendiy M2  :smile_phones:  

Hey @1clearhead,
I wonder why the fl800 need an amp since its impedance is 16 ohm only.
If it's necessary then can topping nx1 do the trick?

Mar 28, 2016 at 6:51 PM Post #24,524 of 35,472
cool.gif
Hey Guys, Just got in the Easy UEs Customs in Blue:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Easy-UEs-Custom-Made-Around-Ear-Earphone-Dual-Unit-In-Ear-Dynamic-HIFI-Headphones/32625192258.html

Okay so here are some Very brief intitial impressions.

The Packaging is about 6"X 6"X 2 1/2" Manila Colored Box of Heavy Cardboard emblazoned with Own 1 uxe in Silver foil letering and in the Right lower corner I'm assuming the same name in Chinese Characters. Plain/ Simple.

My pair are in Blue, no microphone with Clear silver cables. They terminate in a heavy plastic "L" plug and 2 pin connections at the phone end with Memory Wire. Unfortunately they are only able to be worn over-ear.
frown.gif
  Nice Looking. I listen to the stock Tips which weren't bad but slapped on Large Auvios which sounded better. I also noted as with a lot of these form fitted In-Ear Shells that the Nozzles although nice and wide COULD stand to be a little longer for my tastes in Insertion depth.

The sound after a VERY brief listen is Darker, (TWIN LIKEE), with a Deep clear Bass and *appear* to have a definite L shape with both the Mids and Treble being recessed but NOT hidden. Soundstage appears to be Quite large. These are just first impressions they have been sent to the Burner and I will check in again on them again in 30-50 Hours and give a review.

They sound Promising and have a very relaxed sound.

We shall See....

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Mar 28, 2016 at 7:01 PM Post #24,525 of 35,472
:cool: Hey Guys, Just got in the Easy UEs Customs in Blue:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Easy-UEs-Custom-Made-Around-Ear-Earphone-Dual-Unit-In-Ear-Dynamic-HIFI-Headphones/32625192258.html

Okay so here are some Very brief intitial impressions.

The Packaging is about 6"X 6"X 2 1/2" Manila Colored Box of Heavy Cardboard emblazoned with Own 1 uxe in Silver foil letering and in the Right lower corner I'm assuming the same name in Chinese Characters. Plain/ Simple.

My pair are in Blue, no microphone with Clear silver cables. They terminate in a heavy plastic "L" plug and 2 pin connections at the phone end with Memory Wire. Unfortunately they are only able to be worn over-ear.:frowning2:   Nice Looking. I listen to the stock Tips which weren't bad but slapped on Large Auvios which sounded better. I also noted as with a lot of these form fitted In-Ear Shells that the Nozzles although nice and wide COULD stand to be a little longer for my tastes in Insertion depth.

The sound after a VERY brief listen is Darker, (TWIN LIKEE), with a Deep clear Bass and *appear* to have a definite L shape with both the Mids and Treble being recessed but NOT hidden. Soundstage appears to be Quite large. These are just first impressions they have been sent to the Burner and I will check in again on them again in 30-50 Hours and give a review.

They sound Promising and have a very relaxed sound.

We shall See....

:beerchug: :beerchug: TWIN

Woot! Can't wait for mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back