Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2015 at 3:58 PM Post #19,636 of 35,472
I'm currently using Sony MH1C and KZ EDSE. Already ordered Rock Zircons and Xiaomi Hybrid based on enthusiastic reviews. I want also order a pair of Yinjw ie800 wood for their praised bass and I can't decide between KZ ZS1 and KZ ED11 (I'm waiting for 11/11 sale on AliExpress). Could someone give me an advice? Thank you

Nov 9, 2015 at 4:50 PM Post #19,637 of 35,472
  I'm currently using Sony MH1C and KZ EDSE. Already ordered Rock Zircons and Xiaomi Hybrid based on enthusiastic reviews. I want also order a pair of Yinjw ie800 wood for their praised bass and I can't decide between KZ ZS1 and KZ ED11 (I'm waiting for 11/11 sale on AliExpress). Could someone give me an advice? Thank you

Xiaomi hybrid? I thought it has only been released like literally a few days ago lol.

I'm having troubles finding the ie800 on taobao itself on the other hand.

Nov 9, 2015 at 4:52 PM Post #19,638 of 35,472

Xiaomi hybrid? I thought it has only been released like literally a few days ago lol.

I'm having troubles finding the ie800 on taobao itself on the other hand.

I think he pre-ordered it, based on speculations, I doubt anyone knows how they actually sound yet.

Nov 9, 2015 at 5:37 PM Post #19,641 of 35,472

Will be ordering it tomorrow (11/11) too mate.

That 11/11 sale out on AliEx might just be the time to pick up a slew of KZ and other bargain iem's as well as backups
biggrin.gif

Nov 9, 2015 at 7:34 PM Post #19,644 of 35,472
How is the DIY k3003 in terms of durability? I read some good things about the sound but what is it being compared to?

Nov 9, 2015 at 9:07 PM Post #19,646 of 35,472
  How is the DIY k3003 in terms of durability? I read some good things about the sound but what is it being compared to?

This is my experience after purchasing 3 pairs from 3 different sellers on AE.
First set arrived defective right out the box; second set worked for a few weeks, then the junction broke.
See my post on this. Also posted pictures of the insides of the first pair I got a few weeks ago; so search this thread.
Third set worked, and was gifted to a buddy.
All three had differences with construction, accessories, and logos.

QC seems to be an issue, being the market is pretty flooded different versions now.
1clearhead got his about 3 years ago, and really likes the sound.
He uses them on his daily commute, and don't think he's had any problems.

Can honestly tell you the **** / DIYs I received do not sound like the real thing.  But in the $70-80 range, they are very good.

Nov 10, 2015 at 12:30 AM Post #19,647 of 35,472
  This is my experience after purchasing 3 pairs from 3 different sellers on AE.
First set arrived defective right out the box; second set worked for a few weeks, then the junction broke.
See my post on this. Also posted pictures of the insides of the first pair I got a few weeks ago; so search this thread.
Third set worked, and was gifted to a buddy.
All three had differences with construction, accessories, and logos.

QC seems to be an issue, being the market is pretty flooded different versions now.
1clearhead got his about 3 years ago, and really likes the sound.
He uses them on his daily commute, and don't think he's had any problems.

Can honestly tell you the **** / DIYs I received do not sound like the real thing.  But in the $70-80 range, they are very good.

My take on the ****'s as well. Weird thing about them, they sounded real good out of the box, then started to get hotter with play time. Got to the point where I couldn't stand how the highs were harsh on some music. But out of the box they sounded wonderful. I may revisit these and try different tips to tame the highs.

Nov 10, 2015 at 12:32 AM Post #19,648 of 35,472
On another note, anyone try the QKZ X6? They are marketed as DJ bass earphones but with clarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back