Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2015 at 8:47 AM Post #17,626 of 35,472
  Mine did not come with a pouch (Amazon US).  But, I'll check again later today (could be hiding somewhere).

Was it in the Package rather nice retail box? Do You want my Pouch?

I got one with my VJJBs too.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Sep 2, 2015 at 9:16 AM Post #17,627 of 35,472
  Was it in the Package rather nice retail box? Do You want my Pouch?

I got one with my VJJBs too.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

It was in a retail box made of thin cardboard.  Just like the pictures on the ebay link that someone posted (except no pouch).  Anyway, I appreciate the offer on the pouch.  I'm ok though.  Bought some Narmoo S1s a while back that came with a very nice case that can fit multiple IEMs.  Sold the S1s and kept the case.
wink.gif

Sep 2, 2015 at 9:36 AM Post #17,628 of 35,472
cool.gif
I've got a lot of Pouches and those little Chinese round and square zippered cases so if ya ever need some just holla.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
TWIN

Sep 2, 2015 at 9:44 AM Post #17,629 of 35,472
cool.gif
Here is a TIP (pun intended) for taming the Bass on the Zircons if you find it overwhelming. Find your favorite tip then get it one size smaller than you normally use for a good tight seal. The little bit of leakage tames the bass and makes the detail somewhat better as it's not being "overpowered".

Simple, but it works. I tried it with Auvios and with the Trinity Hybrids that Bob includes with the Trinity earphones.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Sep 2, 2015 at 10:16 AM Post #17,630 of 35,472
It was in a retail box made of thin cardboard.  Just like the pictures on the ebay link that someone posted (except no pouch).  Anyway, I appreciate the offer on the pouch.  I'm ok though.  Bought some Narmoo S1s a while back that came with a very nice case that can fit multiple IEMs.  Sold the S1s and kept the case. :wink:  

Narmoo's cases are second to none. Speaking of the S1, it's running shotgun to the FXH30 today. :p

Sep 2, 2015 at 10:23 AM Post #17,631 of 35,472
I just can't get into the Zircons. They sound very good with EDM, and that's about it. They fall flat on their face playing metal or anything complicated. The bass levels are too lifted. Cymbals and guitars are soft to the point that they feel dropped off and lacking detail. It's like listening to music through a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier. Bassy with growl, but lacking detail.

I would probably enjoy the Bette hybrids more.

Sep 2, 2015 at 10:31 AM Post #17,632 of 35,472
  I just can't get into the Zircons. They sound very good with EDM, and that's about it. They fall flat on their face playing metal or anything complicated. The bass levels are too lifted. Cymbals and guitars are soft to the point that they feel dropped off and lacking detail. It's like listening to music through a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier. Bassy with growl, but lacking detail.

I would probably enjoy the Bette hybrids more.

To each his own.  I listen to EDM/electronica about 90% of the time so they suit me well.  Just return them if you can or give them to a family member.  No sweat for $13.  

The Bette's seem like an excellent bargain.  I guess now the question with them is whether to get the 8mm or 10mm version.  Haven't really seen any in depth comparisons between the two.

Sep 2, 2015 at 10:35 AM Post #17,633 of 35,472
Narmoo's cases are second to none. Speaking of the S1, it's running shotgun to the FXH30 today.
tongue.gif

I bet you will be reaching for the FXH30s more.  I thought the S1 was good but not great.

Sep 2, 2015 at 11:26 AM Post #17,634 of 35,472
And i've got the GD400, GD95 and GD1 and Kanen ip808 on the way.
Yay!

Sep 2, 2015 at 12:01 PM Post #17,635 of 35,472
I bet you will be reaching for the FXH30s more.  I thought the S1 was good but not great.

Haha...Yup. I let my buddy borrow the S1s since he forgot his R1M (he bought the R1M when I arranged a department group buy).

I like the S1 a lot, but the gap where the midbass should be can get annoying. I think their W1M is all-around the superior product.

Sep 2, 2015 at 12:33 PM Post #17,636 of 35,472
If a moderator finds this question inappropriate please delete it.

Gents, I am thinking of setting up small online shop selling IEM's dedicated to the on the go music, and will focus on less known brands from Asia. Since I am only evaluating an idea I d like to ask, what would be you pick or the top 10 earphones?
I am worried a bit about warranty since the EU legislation stipulates 2 years of warranty, but if adequate pricing and X% warranty replacement will be taken into account- all seems reasonable.
I have marketing background as well as own business experience in the past, so bringing this into the market is not an issue.
But I would be very grateful if you can give me ideas, I d say big thank you (in mean time I m re reading this thread).
Thank you

Sep 2, 2015 at 12:59 PM Post #17,637 of 35,472
If a moderator finds this question inappropriate please delete it.

Gents, I am thinking of setting up small online shop selling IEM's dedicated to the on the go music, and will focus on less known brands from Asia. Since I am only evaluating an idea I d like to ask, what would be you pick or the top 10 earphones?
I am worried a bit about warranty since the EU legislation stipulates 2 years of warranty, but if adequate pricing and X% warranty replacement will be taken into account- all seems reasonable.
I have marketing background as well as own business experience in the past, so bringing this into the market is not an issue.
But I would be very grateful if you can give me ideas, I d say big thank you (in mean time I m re reading this thread).
Thank you

You could start with Knowledge Zenith products as your base and work up from there :)

Sep 2, 2015 at 1:04 PM Post #17,638 of 35,472
Thank you
I have 3 models of KZ now tested (one is faulty though) and will proceed with them, as well as (possibly) Moxpad, ROCK, maybe others.
I ll do some more shopping with different price range IEM's to see the quality. 

Sep 2, 2015 at 1:21 PM Post #17,639 of 35,472

cool.gif
Here is a TIP (pun intended) for taming the Bass on the Zircons if you find it overwhelming. Find your favorite tip then get it one size smaller than you normally use for a good tight seal. The little bit of leakage tames the bass and makes the detail somewhat better as it's not being "overpowered".

Simple, but it works. I tried it with Auvios and with the Trinity Hybrids that Bob includes with the Trinity earphones.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

+1 .....They are also angled in such a way to insert deeper. It's like having two different tuning ports. Nice! 

Right now I'm using smaller tips to bring a sweet and balanced signature, while my medium size tips takes a ride with me to work to provide noise-cancelling like and full-bodied sound on the road. Different type gear set-ups may make a difference on what one is hearing and the other person is not. So, I also suggest those that hear too much bass might want to change up there gears a little to compensate and hear the massive soundstage these have to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back