Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2015 at 7:33 PM Post #15,076 of 35,472
Well...I wasn't thaaaat bored. With my Titans in ma ears, I will never be bored. Hope you are enjoying the KEFs :D

Yeah I really like them. Still haven't figured out an optimal adjustment for the ear guides though LOL.

Enjoy your Titans.

Feb 28, 2015 at 8:19 PM Post #15,077 of 35,472
  Somic MH438i on ears - 32.75 USD (one good looking pair of open-back on-ears...at least they look like they are open)

Half open. They aren't worth this money. There's lack of details and muddy bass.

Mar 1, 2015 at 2:19 AM Post #15,079 of 35,472
  Some cheap-o finds ppl might be interested in. Haven't tried any, but I was bored and perusing AliExpress so there ya go:

Unknown Brand - 5.04 USD (look neat....doubt they are good though)

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014-Super-bass-Brand-In-Ear-Earphone-For-iPhone-Samsung-MP3-MP4-Noise-Canceling-Earbuds-Headphone/2020997158.html

It's EIAOSI X6.  Does it look like SOMIC MH405?

Mar 1, 2015 at 2:52 AM Post #15,080 of 35,472
Well this is random but does anybody have a OnePlus invite? I'll be buying one for my sister, but don't have any invite.

Mar 1, 2015 at 3:28 AM Post #15,081 of 35,472
Well this is random but does anybody have a OnePlus invite? I'll be buying one for my sister, but don't have any invite.

Did get an invite last month but unfortunately they don't ship to my country....plus in the forum..they do have some recommended forwarder who provide shipping services....but decided not to take up the invite...plus the shipping fee...don't think it's worth the risk in case of service issue....cuz of buying from grey market over here is slightly wee expensive( at least the reputable seller over here do provide 1 year guarantee) if buying from One plus the shipping charges...don't understand why they offer to do delivery to certain country....why should pay extra when shipping from China to Malaysia cannot but they can ship to Italy ....???????

Mar 1, 2015 at 4:08 AM Post #15,082 of 35,472
Did get an invite last month but unfortunately they don't ship to my country....plus in the forum..they do have some recommended forwarder who provide shipping services....but decided not to take up the invite...plus the shipping fee...don't think it's worth the risk in case of service issue....cuz of buying from grey market over here is slightly wee expensive( at least the reputable seller over here do provide 1 year guarantee) if buying from One plus the shipping charges...don't understand why they offer to do delivery to certain country....why should pay extra when shipping from China to Malaysia cannot but they can ship to Italy ....???????

Oh.. OnePlus is easily available here plus we also do have official service centers for these. Amazon India occasionally announces sales where they sale OPO without needing an Invite. I missed that sale last time.  

Mar 1, 2015 at 7:57 AM Post #15,083 of 35,472
  Oh.. OnePlus is easily available here plus we also do have official service centers for these. Amazon India occasionally announces sales where they sale OPO without needing an Invite. I missed that sale last time.  

I have already given away my bonus invite to a friend last week. Invites are valid only for 48 hours within that time you gotta use them. I would recommend you to try indian section of OPO official forum. There are OPO Indian mods who are willing to book the order for you (through COD) with no charge. They avoid providing invites directly to the requester in the fear of the person receiving them re-selling it to someone else.

Mar 1, 2015 at 8:08 AM Post #15,084 of 35,472

I have already given away my bonus invite to a friend last week. Invites are valid only for 48 hours within that time you gotta use them. I would recommend you to try indian section of OPO official forum. There are OPO Indian mods who are willing to book the order for you (through COD) with no charge. They avoid providing invites directly to the requester in the fear of the person receiving them re-selling it to someone else.

It's okay! I got an invite through a friend. Ordered the phone :D

Mar 1, 2015 at 8:09 AM Post #15,085 of 35,472
Has anyone tried Meizu MX4 Pro here? I wonder how they sound compared to some mid-fi DAPs considering it has the same DAC implement used in DX90.

Mar 1, 2015 at 8:11 AM Post #15,086 of 35,472
  It's okay! I got an invite through a friend. Ordered the phone :D

Good. Though not known for its DAC (Uses a lowly Yamaha DAC, commonly found in snapdragon SOCs), OPO sounds way better than many audio devices that I have had before (to me it sounds close to my old 1st Gen Zune player), OPO is a quite a device :) #ThumbsUp

Mar 1, 2015 at 9:05 AM Post #15,087 of 35,472
Mar 1, 2015 at 10:12 AM Post #15,089 of 35,472
Not discussed on this thread very much, but fits into the title -- I've been wondering about open, over-the-ear headphones from China. Something neutral, and not suffering from the weak bass that some open phones have. Thoughts, my dears?

Mar 1, 2015 at 10:13 AM Post #15,090 of 35,472

I have read that one but I need to hear some thoughts from head-fiers. 
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back