Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2014 at 10:23 AM Post #12,811 of 35,472

Isnt user "1clearhead" known for over-hyping? 
Someone somewhere warned me about it. 

It's funny, I never mentioned the word hype once for these.....

I was warned about people like you that don't contribute to this sight and just like to troll all day. This is probably the same person that was kicked-off the forum and signed-up several times, though different dates might appear.

If nobody believes me, just click on his name and look at his profile, http://www.head-fi.org/u/364742/goa604......it speaks in volumes, just another empty page.

@goa604
Sure, 1clearhead was the talk of the town for over-hyping this one IEM that is horribly difficult to find. But yeah, things have changed.

@1clearhead
You might want to lay off the accusations there, my friend. I've already seen dozens of contributors to Head-Fi with empty profiles. Just because he doesn't have a filled out profile doesn't mean he's immediately a troll. If you think that way, you might think that way for the many other people around here with empty profiles. Also, not all empty-profiled people are trolls -- just take a look at my friend @DisCHORDDubstep. Total, 110% pure troll and he has a filled-out profile.

Dec 27, 2014 at 10:50 AM Post #12,812 of 35,472
  @goa604
Sure, 1clearhead was the talk of the town for over-hyping this one IEM that is horribly difficult to find. But yeah, things have changed.

@1clearhead
You might want to lay off the accusations there, my friend. I've already seen dozens of contributors to Head-Fi with empty profiles. Just because he doesn't have a filled out profile doesn't mean he's immediately a troll. If you think that way, you might think that way for the many other people around here with empty profiles. Also, not all empty-profiled people are trolls -- just take a look at my friend @DisCHORDDubstep. Total, 110% pure troll and he has a filled-out profile.

+1

Dec 27, 2014 at 1:56 PM Post #12,814 of 35,472
Now that is a noob question, after the first buy on MP4Nation you get some points to use as discount, US$5 to be more specific, but how can I use it?! 
confused_face(1).gif

Dec 27, 2014 at 2:36 PM Post #12,815 of 35,472
  Does anyone know much about the Tennmark DIY IE800's? I might pick one of those up but I really want to know how they sound first.

These were reviewed earlier in this thread. I bought mine based on the review, and I've had them for a week now. Personally, I really like them. They're a bit on the bright side, but they also have some nice bass. The build quality is nice and they have a decent cable (albeit a little on the thin side)  Plus they fit well in my tiny ears:)

Dec 27, 2014 at 4:27 PM Post #12,816 of 35,472
  Does anyone know much about the Tennmark DIY IE800's? I might pick one of those up but I really want to know how they sound first.

I can quote user Hisoundfi, hope he doesnt mind :)

I'm currently on the metra train to Chicago, and jamming these Tennmak DIY IE800. This is one of the few hot treble iems that I thoroughly enjoy, main reason being resolution from top to bottom. These things are super detailed and transparent with very little veil and plenty of bass at the same time. It's slightly on the dry and cold side through the midrange which helps reveal a lot of details not heard from warmer and more musical midranged sets.

I really like the signature of these. If you are really sensitive to treble you might want to avoid these. If you don't mind a crisp sound these are right up your alley, and you should expect to be thoroughly impressed with the amount of detail and clarity these have while still having incredible dynamic range.

sounds like these soundsoul are the real deal. That might be the safe bet.

I will say, the tennmark DIY IE800 are one of an elite list of bright sounding earphones I really like.

These things also need a high quality source to sound their best. They are epic through my f806-cayin c5 combo

Dec 28, 2014 at 12:23 AM Post #12,818 of 35,472
The Fidue A71 synergizes so flippin awesome with my Sansa Fuze, that it blows away any other dap I own. The depth, character, timbre, detail, and stage are just so sublime, it's a perfect marriage. Very very pleased.

Dec 28, 2014 at 4:37 AM Post #12,821 of 35,472
Wow, this seller is so awesome! I had purchased my Tenores from him. He mentioned in message that he'd list anything I need that's available in Japan. So I asked him to get sony hybrids (these are really hard to find online) and JVC spiral dots. He actually did that and messaged me back!

Great seller hehe

http://m.ebay.com/itm/141519808848?nav=SEARCH
http://m.ebay.com/itm/141519830774?nav=SEARCH

note: already posted this in ttpod tips thread but reposting here... Maybe will help ppl..

all the anime figures are damm cute!
i am having a hard time resisting (._. )

Dec 28, 2014 at 5:46 AM Post #12,822 of 35,472
  OMG, T2 are going to be customizable?!
Someone speaks chinese here?

Yeah, "custom made case" is exactly what that says. And that the pictures below are for illustration purposes only. Looks like the price is 399rmb ($65), the same with Hifiman RE-400. They don't seem to ship before mid-January though. 

Any reason to believe they'll be good? 

Dec 28, 2014 at 9:52 AM Post #12,825 of 35,472
  Are there any decent Chinese over the ear headphones under $100 or even under $50?
Preferably more bass and electronic music oriented.

Somic MH463 are decent headphones with strong bass under $100.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/SOMIC-MH463-Open-Air-Dynamic-Headset-Stero-HIFI-DJ-Earphone-Music-Headphone/1767108039.html

http://www.amazon.com/Somic-MH438-MH463-Studio-Headphones/dp/B00F8VM4PK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back