Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2014 at 4:45 PM Post #6,121 of 35,472
Got my T1-E's in. I can only compare them with my Vsonic GR02 bass edition. First impression is the T1-E sounds a lot clearer and the bass signature is obvious. I can even feel the bass, but I'm not sure if that's due to a bad seal. I might need to try some other tips. I'm using the medium white tips with big hole now. Maybe comply foam tips are better, but these feel pretty good for plastic. They do sound better with a DAC, but fine without one as well. My favourite sound is with DAC (FiiO E17) settings +4 treble +4 bass no volume gain.

Aug 18, 2014 at 8:10 PM Post #6,122 of 35,472
Got my replacement pair of T1E from Penonaudio (bigbargainonline on ebay), and now I got BASS!!!  Will go through burn in for the next 40-50hrs before my full review.  I know I have mentioned this before, but that's exactly what sets Penon from other sellers, they always take care of you with a support and warranty replacement.  Even got bonus hybrid eartips with my new pair.

Aug 18, 2014 at 9:02 PM Post #6,123 of 35,472
  Got my replacement pair of T1E from Penonaudio (bigbargainonline on ebay), and now I got BASS!!!  Will go through burn in for the next 40-50hrs before my full review.  I know I have mentioned this before, but that's exactly what sets Penon from other sellers, they always take care of you with a support and warranty replacement.  Even got bonus hybrid eartips with my new pair.

Holly shiit!!!  Only 45 min of burn in and it already sounds great!  The sub-bass texture is sizzling and mid-bass punch is slamming!  Bass is not overpowering, very nice separation from upper mids/treble.  I bit v-shaped, nicely balanced with enhanced controlled bass; upper mids are smooth and warm but still clear, and hopefully will get a little more detailed after burn in.  The same with a treble - need more burn in to make a final assessment.  Decent soundstage too!

IMHO, these just knocked down KC06A due to a similar sound signature with more overall enhancements, better soundstage, and sexier design, though KC06A are great when using laying down on a pillow :wink: 

I can say with certainty, T1E is not a hype!

Aug 18, 2014 at 9:07 PM Post #6,124 of 35,472
Holly shiit!!!  Only 45 min of burn in and it already sounds great!  The sub-bass texture is sizzling and mid-bass punch is slamming!  Bass is not overpowering, very nice separation from upper mids/treble.  I bit v-shaped, nicely balanced with enhanced controlled bass; upper mids are smooth and warm but still clear, and hopefully will get a little more detailed after burn in.  The same with a treble - need more burn in to make a final assessment.  Decent soundstage too!

IMHO, these just knocked down KC06A due to a similar sound signature with more overall enhancements, better soundstage, and sexier design, though KC06A are great when using laying down on a pillow :wink: 

I can say with certainty, T1E is not a hype!

+ cant wait for my purple jet pack to arrive ...hype on

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:12 AM Post #6,126 of 35,472
+ cant wait for my purple jet pack to arrive ...hype on

Good call Wokei, purple is the way to go 
beerchug.gif

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:28 AM Post #6,127 of 35,472
What eartips are you guys using with your T1-E and do you ear them over ear or not? The seal feels a bit weird for me, as if they aren't really in my ear. Using them with my phone or laptop only (no EQ) they aren't that bassy, but I think that's because of the source?

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:44 AM Post #6,130 of 35,472
What eartips are you guys using with your T1-E and do you ear them over ear or not? The seal feels a bit weird for me, as if they aren't really in my ear. Using them with my phone or laptop only (no EQ) they aren't that bassy, but I think that's because of the source?

Used them with dual flange tips since the day I got them and the seal wasn't good at all. Switched to olive shaped tips and now the seal is so good that I find the bass almost overwhelming. The olive shaped tips are narrow bored so the treble gets cut a bit. I wear them under ear.

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:51 AM Post #6,131 of 35,472
Penonaudio FTW...tomorrow ill get my Havi B3 at last.I have to say Penonaudio has the best support and customer service,they are very helpfull,ive send them mail to ask what is happening with my order and they replied very quick.It seems the post office of my country have the package from 12 August but they are a bit slow.I reccomend them regardles if they are cheaper or more expensive from others,there service is awesome.

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:44 AM Post #6,132 of 35,472
Are any of you guys experiencing problems on this site with  Chrome as your browser on Adroid devices after the last Chrome update? 

I'm getting message to log in all the time and when I try to do so it's not working. Also a lot of times when I try to post the post don't get added and just disapear and I get the massage to log in to post, it's really annyoing.

I get this on both my HTC One M7 and Nexus 7 (grouper), both devices run on CM 11 rom.

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:50 AM Post #6,133 of 35,472
Are any of you guys experiencing problems on this site with  Chrome as your browser on Adroid devices after the last Chrome update? 

I'm getting message to log in all the time and when I try to do so it's not working. Also a lot of times when I try to post the post don't get added and just disapear and I get the massage to log in to post, it's really annyoing.

I get this on both my HTC One M7 and Nexus 7 (grouper), both devices run on CM 11 rom.

Me dont have your problem ...but me headfi with me iPad ...since a month + ago ...page dont load up completely and pics will never load ..so all I see is Questions Marks ....but on all me regular sites that i go everyday ..its Wokei ...

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:51 AM Post #6,134 of 35,472
Me dont have your problem ...but me headfi with me iPad ...since a month + ago ...page dont load up completely and pics will never load ..so all I see is Questions Marks ....but on all me regular sites that i go everyday ..its Wokei ...

As long as it's Wokei all should be fine 
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back