Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2014 at 4:38 AM Post #1,696 of 35,472
I just purchased them and was wondering if the isolation was really that bad, and if it is bad, what tips do you recommend to remedy that?

Are you talking about the AX35 or the Teac's?

Feb 28, 2014 at 4:46 AM Post #1,698 of 35,472
AX35, sorry. I was think double or triple flange. Or maybe some trusty ol foams would do.

I get a good seel and at least average isolation with the Sony hybrids.

The AX35 is really nice I hope you like them as well 
beerchug.gif

Feb 28, 2014 at 4:56 AM Post #1,699 of 35,472
I get a good seel and at least average isolation with the Sony hybrids.

The AX35 is really nice I hope you like them as well :beerchug:

I'm sure I will. It's going to be a bit of a change from what I'm use to. Everything I've heard thus far have dynamic drivers so I'm sure my ears aren't ready. I've been yearning for a nice clean sound to get the most out of some of my alternative and more instrumental songs.

Feb 28, 2014 at 7:42 AM Post #1,701 of 35,472
Did any of you guys that ordered from Penonaudio got tracking number for your shipment(s)?

I've haven't got any even though I sendt an e-mail asking for it. When I bought from him of ebay I've always got it as soon as the item is shipped.............

Feb 28, 2014 at 7:58 AM Post #1,702 of 35,472
No tracking number here either. People in this thread said they didn't get the tracking number but still the package arrived really fast and everything was okay so I'm confident it's gonna be a pleasant buying experience :)

Feb 28, 2014 at 8:09 AM Post #1,704 of 35,472
  No tracking number here either. People in this thread said they didn't get the tracking number but still the package arrived really fast and everything was okay so I'm confident it's gonna be a pleasant buying experience :)

Yeah, I have no doubt it will arrive soon, was just curios.

Feb 28, 2014 at 8:56 AM Post #1,706 of 35,472
  Did any of you guys that ordered from Penonaudio got tracking number for your shipment(s)?

I didn't get a tracking number.

Probably off topic, but does anyone here actually burn in their headphones? I never have, just listen and enjoy. Just curious. Thanks.

I ordered the B3 v1 and asked me the same. I have never made a burn in with my headphones.

Is there a burn in if I only listen normal to music or are there disadvantages?

Feb 28, 2014 at 10:15 AM Post #1,708 of 35,472
Yea, Dhl. It left china yesterday, it's on the truck for delivery today! Insane. And my havi pro coming today from penonaudio. Woohoo!

That's pretty amazing delivery speed! My experience with DHL is also good only thing is that they usually take longer time to get the package from their terminal in Norway to my home 12 kilometres from there than it takes for the package to get there from Asia or the US :wink:

My Dolphin's left HK yesterday so let's see if DHL can prove me wrong this time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back