Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2014 at 10:06 AM Post #1,636 of 35,472
Feb 26, 2014 at 10:15 AM Post #1,637 of 35,472

The 10% discount on eBay is the same as the shipping cost, so combined both options are 59$.
Obviously, it's better to buy directly (if you trust the seller), since he won't need to pay the eBay commission and will be more motivated in the future to provide new items.

True - but it is the first "dance" with this seller for me.

It almost gave me heart attack after I clicked the link given originally by bhazard when B3 Pro (Old Version) became available on taobao again - redirecting me as a foreign buyer to aliexpress, where shipping alone did not dip below 100 $...

After such experience, finesse like going with the seller directly or trough ebay and its commisions is a rather moot point 
wink_face.gif

Feb 26, 2014 at 10:20 AM Post #1,638 of 35,472
I'm really starting to question the legitimacy of ibuygou. I know a lot of you guys have used that website but its been over 2 months now and I have yet to get my order. I know Chinese new year and all but I ordered my piston 2.0 a month before that and they haven't replied to any of my emails. Thankfully it was only $20 but i'm never trusting my money to a company like that without some type of buyer's protection ever again. This is getting incredibly frustrating especially since I barely have enough money in college right now.

Feb 26, 2014 at 10:30 AM Post #1,640 of 35,472
  I'm really starting to question the legitimacy of ibuygou. I know a lot of you guys have used that website but its been over 2 months now and I have yet to get my order. I know Chinese new year and all but I ordered my piston 2.0 a month before that and they haven't replied to any of my emails. Thankfully it was only $20 but i'm never trusting my money to a company like that without some type of buyer's protection ever again. This is getting incredibly frustrating especially since I barely have enough money in college right now.

My Pistons arrived in little under a month - hope you get yours soon.

The price is in direct relation to the screen size. Get your Nokia 2600 out for the best price
tongue_smile.gif

floatsmile.png
dt880smile.png
happy_face1.gif
darthsmile.gif
atsmile.gif
L3000.gif
beerchug.gif

Feb 26, 2014 at 10:33 AM Post #1,641 of 35,472
The price is in direct relation to the screen size. Get your Nokia 2600 out for the best price :tongue_smile:

lol

Feb 26, 2014 at 12:41 PM Post #1,643 of 35,472
I'm the one tell bigbarginonline about the latest and greatest iem that everyone wants:grin::blush:

Tell him we want Astrotec AX-30, Astrotec AX-35, Audio Technica ATH-IM50, and ATH-IM70 :)

Feb 26, 2014 at 12:43 PM Post #1,644 of 35,472
  So Havi B3 PRO(old) is being sold again? Wasn't it discontinued?

Hard to say, whether it was discontinued and some remaining stock made available for sale - or it  is being again produced. I jumped at the possibility of getting one trough a dependable seller ASAP ( please see a couple of posts back ). I suggest getting it quickly , if you want ti; if it is remaining stock only with no new production of the Old Version, the supplies are likely to drain fast.

Feb 26, 2014 at 2:09 PM Post #1,646 of 35,472
The Having B3 Pro were discontinued but were put back in production after heavy lobbying from a couple of person's in this thread I believe.

If this is correct they might very well disappear again when most of us in this thread got them.

Feb 26, 2014 at 3:33 PM Post #1,650 of 35,472
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back