Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2013 at 12:12 PM Post #482 of 35,472
Dec 23, 2013 at 12:53 PM Post #483 of 35,472
Nice impressions Wokei! The Moxpad look like the same housing and seem to be nearly the same sound. The Moxpad may have a nicer cable as the SoundSoul's is a bit too springy and keeps it's bends.

Dec 23, 2013 at 4:22 PM Post #484 of 35,472
Nice impressions Wokei! The Moxpad look like the same housing and seem to be nearly the same sound. The Moxpad may have a nicer cable as the SoundSoul's is a bit too springy and keeps it's bends.

Thanks....Actually clarity and detailed imho have become more 'clean' or more define if I can descibed it that way with further burn in ...I 'm really loving the sound signature ...non fatiguing

Dec 23, 2013 at 8:40 PM Post #485 of 35,472
I got my Stressless a little bit ago from the DHL guy. These are the 511. My last pair was the 508 model...

As usual perfect fit and finish. They exude a higher quality build than the Soundsoul. As seen on the box there...
Stressless is Guangzhou Xin Li Electrical products.

Specs:

9.2mm driver
16 Ohm
20 -20,000 F.R.
47" TPE cable
93 dB sensitivity
Aluminum alloy housings

Got to burn them yet in but they are easy to fit, no driver flex, good looking, and a nice deal at $9. They always make nice cheap gifts. After I burn them in a while I'll compare them to the U10 and Delta's.

Dec 23, 2013 at 8:55 PM Post #487 of 35,472
If you think the Moxpad is clean, the Havi is much cleaner (less bass and warmth though)

Sounds like Havi is definitely an upgrade to Moxpad . What about EQ on Havi to up the bass ...will it still sound good and add more bite to it . I love me self thumping bass but slowly moving toward more natural sound or balanced ...but bass still need to be present.

Sometimes quite reluctant to pay more for iem ...got this bad habit of dismembering my iem when taking off my motorbike helmet ...just put one to RIP yesterday whicjh i got last week ...kinda become one of my favourite actually JBM MJ100 ...will need to get another one.

Dec 23, 2013 at 9:09 PM Post #488 of 35,472
I got my Stressless a little bit ago from the DHL guy. These are the 511. My last pair was the 508 model...

As usual perfect fit and finish. They exude a higher quality build than the Soundsoul. As seen on the box there...
Stressless is Guangzhou Xin Li Electrical products.

Specs:

9.2mm driver
16 Ohm
20 -20,000 F.R.
47" TPE cable
93 dB sensitivity
Aluminum alloy housings

Got to burn them yet in but they are easy to fit, no driver flex, good looking, and a nice deal at $9. They always make nice cheap gifts. After I burn them in a while I'll compare them to the U10 and Delta's.

Yup ..saw this brand before and was interested in one model (not sure) that look like one from Urbanwear ...this particular model is huge and comes with few attachment to be fitted to the iem to fit different sizes of the user. Did not pull the trigger as I could not find any review on them.

Really would like yr impressions on 511 and 508.

Cheers and Merry Christmas. :beerchug:

Dec 23, 2013 at 9:44 PM Post #489 of 35,472
Yup ..saw this brand before and was interested in one model (not sure) that look like one from Urbanwear ...this particular model is huge and comes with few attachment to be fitted to the iem to fit different sizes of the user. Did not pull the trigger as I could not find any review on them.

Really would like yr impressions on 511 and 508.

Cheers and Merry Christmas.
beerchug.gif

Merry Christmas! Those, the Medis/Marshall Minor are like more complicated ear buds and low isolation. Not sure how those would be.

I can say that if you like the Moxpad you should like either the 508 or 511 sound.

Dec 24, 2013 at 10:47 PM Post #491 of 35,472
Off to look at the Havis and Stressless. Thanks (that's me speaking, not the wallet).

Did promise to compare the Moxpads with the M200 but I think everyone else has written up enough about them at this point (plus it's been two weeks - I can barely recall a thing!)

Also as a heads-up, Mouser forces you to pay for some real pricey shipping so if anyone was planning to get some Molex it might not be as worthwhile lest you  grab some other parts from there as well - that's what I ended up doing anyways so it wasn't much of a problem. Speaking of which, they sound weird as heck -wide, mid-sy. Super wide. Not in a bad way so worth trying out. Hard to put the sound into words.

I see Hoomia listed on the front page. Anyone try out their cute little Magic Pencils? Perfect improptu niece/nephew gifts this holiday.

And on that note, happy holidays!

Dec 25, 2013 at 8:22 AM Post #495 of 35,472
Anybody else having trouble with the aliexpress website? My e-mail address has been approved, but when I go to purchase a pair of headphones, I can't get past the login page ... Thanks for any info ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back