Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2014 at 11:34 AM Post #1,007 of 35,472
  I think you have the newest version of the B3 as well, which may not be as good. I'll know soon enough in a month.

I don't know. But the more I read of your impressions, the more I'm sure that I have Pro. For me they're simply too slow compared to Audeo or MH415.
But of course still interesting for the price.

Jan 22, 2014 at 2:06 PM Post #1,008 of 35,472
I ordered my Havi on Saturday and the order is still not confirmed. Should I be worried? I paid via Paypal with my credit card.

This is how it looks: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/67741404/ugo.jpg

Jan 22, 2014 at 2:08 PM Post #1,009 of 35,472
  I ordered my Havi on Saturday and the order is still not confirmed. Should I be worried? I paid via Paypal with my credit card.

This is how it looks: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/67741404/ugo.jpg

They literally have to buy it from Havi and have it shipped to them. Then they ship to you.

They are a forwarding service. Not a merchant.

With Chinese New Year approaching, it may not ship out for awhile.

Jan 22, 2014 at 2:08 PM Post #1,010 of 35,472
Jan 22, 2014 at 2:14 PM Post #1,011 of 35,472
  They literally have to buy it from Havi and have it shipped to them. Then they ship to you.

They are a forwarding service. Not a merchant.

With Chinese New Year approaching, it may not ship out for awhile.

So it's probably OK? Has anyone experienced similar delays with their offers?

From Ugomark?

Edit: be careful with showing full name and address on the internet
wink.gif

Yes, from Ugomark. Thanks for the adress thingy, I wanted to delete it, just forgot about it... I'm tired from work and my brain's working on like 50% right now... >.< Thanks again

Jan 22, 2014 at 2:52 PM Post #1,012 of 35,472

Yes, from Ugomark. Thanks for the adress thingy, I wanted to delete it, just forgot about it... I'm tired from work and my brain's working on like 50% right now... >.< Thanks again

I've also got an order there that I placed on January 4'th and I'm starting to get concerned now. Biggest problem is that they don't respond on questions on the site or e-mail. If it's not shipped by February 4'the I'll contact PayPal.

I would guess that 1-2 weeks could be reasonable since they need to get it delivered to them first.

Jan 22, 2014 at 2:56 PM Post #1,013 of 35,472
I've also got an order there that I placed on January 4'th and I'm starting to get concerned now. Biggest problem is that they don't respond on questions on the site or e-mail. If it's not shipped by February 4'the I'll contact PayPal.

I would guess that 1-2 weeks could be reasonable since they need to get it delivered to them first.

Check your "my orders" section. It is probably waiting for a second payment and they didn't email you (or it is in your junk mail).

Jan 22, 2014 at 2:59 PM Post #1,014 of 35,472

One of my orders hangs from December 31 
confused_face.gif

Jan 22, 2014 at 3:05 PM Post #1,016 of 35,472
Check your "my orders" section. It is probably waiting for a second payment and they didn't email you (or it is in your junk mail).

I check it daily, there's nothing there.

One of my orders hangs from December 31 :confused_face:

Have you got any explanation or answers to your inquiries?

Jan 22, 2014 at 3:24 PM Post #1,018 of 35,472
I've tried messaging them on my account with no response. Been checking my account daily. Poor customer service. This will definitely be my last transaction with Ugomark.

Sounds familiar..........

As always information is the key. I wouldn't have any big problem waiting for several weeks as long as I got information about why and got the feeling I'm not forgotten about.

Jan 22, 2014 at 3:34 PM Post #1,019 of 35,472
Have you got any explanation or answers to your inquiries?

Two e-mails and the case seemed to be settled (sold out KZ A1). I ordered another for the same price, and since then there is silence.
I wrote another question and a request for explanation of the situation, now I'm waiting for a response.
I understand that it was Christmas and New Year in Europe and the USA, they had more orders and whatever else, but I'm starting to be irritated. This is not a large amount of money, but if they can't fulfill the order, then let them give me back my money, I order something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back