Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2016 at 12:59 PM Post #32,417 of 35,472
Those waiting on the **** 4in1 review,

My review on the **** 4in1 will be posted sometime this week (or next weekend) and all I can say in short is that they are very solid and built to last, beautiful and expensive looking, coherency and SQ is some of the best I've heard, ever! They are tip friendly, will rival many expensive models, for sure! And price versus value is a no brainer!

Thanks to 'crabdog's' find, these are going to be my lucky charms!  
wink.gif

Ps. I only used them for one week riding back and forth on the subway train to and from work and they have gotten more attention then all my other IEM's combined.
basshead.gif
 ....truth be told!

Aug 8, 2016 at 1:27 PM Post #32,418 of 35,472
Hi Guys,

Just found the mother of my BossHifi B8s, the Denon AH-MM400:

http://www.trustedreviews.com/denon-ah-mm400-review

The Denon costs about 500$US. Still very happy with my clones for just 71€, free shipping.

PS: the build seems even better with the B8s, no plastic.

Aug 8, 2016 at 1:27 PM Post #32,419 of 35,472
That's Great News!! Mine are on the way, I bought then after reading your initial reaction to then and cuz I trust your ears. Can't wait to hear for myself..Will try and post impressions with my limited audiophile vocabulary.

Aug 8, 2016 at 1:31 PM Post #32,420 of 35,472

My review on the **** 4in1will be posted sometime this week (or next weekend) and all I can say in short is that they are very solid and built to last, beautiful and expensive looking, coherency and SQ is some of the best I've heard, ever! They are tip friendly, will rival many expensive models, for sure! And price versus value is a no brainer!

Thanks to 'crabdog's' find, these are going to be my lucky charms!  :wink:

Ps. I only used them for one week riding back and forth on the subway train to and from work and they have gotten more attention then all my other IEM's combined. :basshead:  ....truth be told!

That's Great Mine are on the way. Purchased after your initial reaction and cuz I trust your ears..Will try and post impressions with my limited audiophile vocabulary...

Aug 8, 2016 at 1:42 PM Post #32,421 of 35,472
Hi Guys,

Just found the mother of my BossHifi B8s, the Denon AH-MM400:

http://www.trustedreviews.com/denon-ah-mm400-review

The Denon costs about 500$US. Still very happy with my clones for just 71€, free shipping.

PS: the build seems even better with the B8s, no plastic.

This B8 is really a great find. Thick dynamic sound and clarity. The bass is hard hitting and controlled - the way I like - and coherent with the mids and highs. I like it very much.

Aug 8, 2016 at 3:32 PM Post #32,422 of 35,472

My review on the **** 4in1 will be posted sometime this week (or next weekend) and all I can say in short is that they are very solid and built to last, beautiful and expensive looking, coherency and SQ is some of the best I've heard, ever! They are tip friendly, will rival many expensive models, for sure! And price versus value is a no brainer!

wink.gif

Ps. I only used them for one week riding back and forth on the subway train to and from work and they have gotten more attention then all my other IEM's combined.
basshead.gif
 ....truth be told!

frown.gif
 one or two more weeks, man. i though it was coming out any time these few days lol. well np lol.

I am awaiting cyborg comparison with his the Banned iem. thats the most interesting and 

Aug 8, 2016 at 5:16 PM Post #32,423 of 35,472
I do most of my critical listening on the train/bus and also in my friends **** audio store.
So I reserve the right of the 1/4whatever isn't as good as the 2dd/3ba or whatever it is

Aug 8, 2016 at 6:50 PM Post #32,424 of 35,472
hello people.  i used to frequent this thread a year or so ago. i havent looked much since getting some DUNU Dn1000.  are there any budget IEM's that have come out in the past year or so that are a budget game changer?  when i was here last, the ostry kco6a, vsd3s, ttpod T1e, piston 2&3, etc. were the top budget chinese IEMs. 

Aug 8, 2016 at 6:55 PM Post #32,425 of 35,472

wink.gif

basshead.gif
 ....truth be told!

As usual I am following your reviews closely and have already ordered a set of 4in1s.
smily_headphones1.gif

BTW Your ‎assessment of the HSLX-BK50 is spot on for my ears, as usual! I am currently listening to them, very good SQ.

Aug 8, 2016 at 7:02 PM Post #32,426 of 35,472
Didn't see this one posted yet....http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/New-MusicMaker-KTONEKING-TKY1-In-Ear-Earphone-HIFI-Fever-Metal-DIY-HIFI-Bass-Earphone-Headset-Free/1825606_32710921830.html

MM do have some nice soundstage in some other models and these have good chunky housings so I think they may be one for a budget big stage leader.

Aug 8, 2016 at 7:16 PM Post #32,427 of 35,472
  Didn't see this one posted yet....http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/New-MusicMaker-KTONEKING-TKY1-In-Ear-Earphone-HIFI-Fever-Metal-DIY-HIFI-Bass-Earphone-Headset-Free/1825606_32710921830.html

MM do have some nice soundstage in some other models and these have good chunky housings so I think they may be one for a budget big stage leader.

And they use the same cable as the TW1 which imo puts them ahead of most of the competition in that regard. That is an excellent cable.

Aug 8, 2016 at 8:09 PM Post #32,428 of 35,472

Interesting looking iem. One day I'll get around to trying a MM but there are so many to choose from now D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back