Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2016 at 10:39 AM Post #26,011 of 35,472
Guys.. Has anybody ordered Easy pro super 6 drivers yet.??

Post impressions if somebody have these..
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks.
Vishal.

Ordered these on the 1st, not sure where they are as tracking isn't working on them. Will post after I receive them.

Apr 21, 2016 at 10:50 AM Post #26,013 of 35,472
  I just received the 2016 Easy UEs today! Want to give an early impression in case if anyone is interested.

Straight OOTB, it sounds quite similar to my im70, which is around 2~3 times the cost when I first got it. Actually, the Easy UEs has slightly larger sound stage, lower bass extension, and a bit more detailed.

I also have the **** UEs which I received last week and have it burnt-in to around 50 hours or so. Although it's not fair to compare them since I just got the Easy's, my early impression is that the **** has a bit more detailed treble (probably due the the BA driver), but comes at a cost of sibilance, and needs to be tuned down by eq. On the other hand, Easy UEs has lower and more controlled bass.

http://imgur.com/GoSWqZ7
http://imgur.com/WQUq1p6

I've uploaded two screenshots on imgur. In the second picture, I want to show that the remote is actually transparent in color instead of blue as shown in Easy's website. The blue remote actually kinda turned me off when I first saw it in the screenshots... but I use my phone as my main source (lg v10) so I insisted on getting the remote... transparent is perfect imho.

Sounds like the Easy UEs are better than the im70? That's great!
L3000.gif
 I should have ordered the mic. The transparent one looks nice here as opposed to the one on the website... and having a mic is actually quite handy sometimes. 

Apr 21, 2016 at 11:05 AM Post #26,015 of 35,472

Nice suggestion on the QKZ Crabby
wink_face.gif

I have the same ones but the Cosonic W1 version
biggrin.gif

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cosonic-W1-sports-headphones-bass-earhook-headset-phone-headset-wire-wholesale-a-generation-of-fat/32382391803.html

HTB157IrIpXXXXaKXXXXq6xXFXXXm.jpg

Apr 21, 2016 at 11:09 AM Post #26,016 of 35,472

Nice suggestion on the QKZ Crabby
wink_face.gif

I have the same ones but the Cosonic W1 version
biggrin.gif

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cosonic-W1-sports-headphones-bass-earhook-headset-phone-headset-wire-wholesale-a-generation-of-fat/32382391803.html

HTB157IrIpXXXXaKXXXXq6xXFXXXm.jpg

I have the QKZ W1 Pro which I think is pretty cool (and great for the price). The only reason I didn't link that one is because it didn't say anything about water resistance. 
wink_face.gif

Apr 21, 2016 at 11:14 AM Post #26,018 of 35,472
  I have the QKZ W1 Pro which I think is pretty cool (and great for the price). The only reason I didn't link that one is because it didn't say anything about water resistance. 
wink_face.gif

Yeah, I just realized Saoshyant had posted these as well. They are the same iem, my English box and manuals show it to be water resist as well
bigsmile_face.gif
They have a great fit for my ears and for the money an excellent SS
biggrin.gif

Apr 21, 2016 at 11:56 AM Post #26,019 of 35,472
I just received the 2016 Easy UEs today! Want to give an early impression in case if anyone is interested.

Straight OOTB, it sounds quite similar to my im70, which is around 2~3 times the cost when I first got it. Actually, the Easy UEs has slightly larger sound stage, lower bass extension, and a bit more detailed.

I also have the **** UEs which I received last week and have it burnt-in to around 50 hours or so. Although it's not fair to compare them since I just got the Easy's, my early impression is that the **** has a bit more detailed treble (probably due the the BA driver), but comes at a cost of sibilance, and needs to be tuned down by eq. On the other hand, Easy UEs has lower and more controlled bass.

http://imgur.com/GoSWqZ7
http://imgur.com/WQUq1p6

I've uploaded two screenshots on imgur. In the second picture, I want to show that the remote is actually transparent in color instead of blue as shown in Easy's website. The blue remote actually kinda turned me off when I first saw it in the screenshots... but I use my phone as my main source (lg v10) so I insisted on getting the remote... transparent is perfect imho.

Yes, keep the impressions coming ☺

Apr 21, 2016 at 12:37 PM Post #26,020 of 35,472
That one is still on my wishlist but I've been waiting for confirmation on driver configuration. I kinda feel iffy nowadays paying that much for single DD when there are all these new DDD and hybrids popping up for half the price. That said, I love the look of the TFZ Series 1 and am still interested. Someone else said that new series are also coming soon.

:grinning: Let me check into it later. I'm in orientation for General Motors. :grinning: I will get back to this thread.

Apr 21, 2016 at 2:10 PM Post #26,022 of 35,472
Apr 21, 2016 at 2:12 PM Post #26,023 of 35,472
Apr 21, 2016 at 2:27 PM Post #26,024 of 35,472
Okay. BloodyPenguin, you OWE me a keyboard!  My brunch coffee was spit all over mine upon reading thsi!  :D :wink: :D  

No probs, I'm still LMAO at Bloody's headphones:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Some fast edit work there:wink:

Apr 21, 2016 at 3:34 PM Post #26,025 of 35,472

cool.gif
Clear, I'm not surprised by the 8mm. Reports / reviews have all said it's somewhat lacking and nothing like the 10mm.

I see they are talking about the TFZ here as well. I was chatting with Easy yesterday and he asked me if I knew anything about it. I told him that as far as I know it's a remake of the TTPOD T2. He told me that it was Very Good that he thought I would like it. Just thought I would give you the heads up if you have been looking at it.

That's good enough for me. As soon as I get some pennies on Payday I guess I will have to order it from him. He hasn't failed me yet.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Thanks for that note! EASY seems like a great place to shop, at bargain prices, too! .....Took a quick look at the TTPOD T2 on taobao, very interesting comparison! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back