Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2016 at 10:09 PM Post #25,066 of 35,472
Well, it's definitely not balanced but from what I have heard from PaulPark (sometimes hard to understand him :p ) the Tennmak Pro bass has a lower quantity and a higher quality treble than the Piano. He could be wrong, or maybe some info was lost in translation. Don't get your hopes up, I've heard from others that it's warm but not necessarily bass heavy. Please do tell how they sound when they arrive, I'm interested in those too (unless they're bass heavy like you fear)

The Piano is not bass heavy, and until you burn-in, there isn't much subbass at first. After burn-in, it is just well extended deep, not especially prominent. But it does, as someone else reported, have a bump at 3 KHz and 6 KHz which makes it sound..not warm, but precise to me. If you want to EQ those bumps down it would be more flat, but I love the Piano even without EQ...But I love the Tennmak Banjo more than the Piano or Pro.

For reference, I'm using a Sansa Clip+ or Clip Zip, or a Fiio Q1, but have the same conclusion if I use my phone or laptop.

Apr 6, 2016 at 2:44 AM Post #25,068 of 35,472
  @TwinACStacks
I guess you didn't notice.
wink.gif

My status according to China Post :

Mine was showing Electronic Data Received - 30.03.2016, Parcel Center Received 03.04.2015. now its in Transit Shenzen too..
i hate this waiting games every single time i had an order coming haha
i bought TK12

Apr 6, 2016 at 3:55 AM Post #25,069 of 35,472
Mine was showing Electronic Data Received - 30.03.2016, Parcel Center Received 03.04.2015. now its in Transit Shenzen too..
i hate this waiting games every single time i had an order coming haha
i bought TK12

You're lucky yours actually shows anything else but the fact that the electronic info has been received, that's not the case for me tho :frowning2:.

Apr 6, 2016 at 4:23 AM Post #25,071 of 35,472
You're lucky yours actually shows anything else but the fact that the electronic info has been received, that's not the case for me tho
frown.gif

my other 2 orders unfortunately didnt have such luck, all trackings are vain, No Data lol.. i bought 1 FiiO short 3.5 cable for amp in one of the 2...

I bought LZ A3, LZ-z03a and Sendiy M2 on the 10th of March and they still have not arrived in my country... Going crazy with anticipation...

thats torture man.. i checked www.17track.net every single morning hoping theres an update for my TK12 and other 2 shipment.. 

Apr 6, 2016 at 6:59 AM Post #25,073 of 35,472
Folks can I ask you for advice, please? 

I fell in love with hybrid design when I got my DN-1000. It was one of first batch with cable issue, after aprox 18 months the cable started to break.

I moved on form those, sold the for 25% of the original price. Since then I went through Bette 10mm, DQSM, Go Pro A2. So far the Bette's were the best, but still not there yet compared to the DN1000.

So my question is to peps that experienced the DUNU's signature. Is there anything out there that will give me the bass punch and the sparkle that could be found in DN's earphones? TK12/13, new DQSM (yeap I know, still not on the market), or anything else?

Looking at the money I have spent so far I'm considering in getting DN-2000J, new or s/h.

Cheers, doc 

Apr 6, 2016 at 9:46 AM Post #25,076 of 35,472
I received mine yesterday and found out T1000's left/right channels are reversed. Another owner confirmed the same issue.

T1000 is worth the msrp to me.. Sound is rather good but there is flaws with Bluetooth iems. Mostly due to range and battery life. Fit is excellent on the T1000.. Sound is good enough when on the move.

Apr 6, 2016 at 11:08 AM Post #25,080 of 35,472
Not really though. The "boom sound" they are talking bout is not about how well they can drive a pair of headphones - it is the speakers in the phone they are talking about. 

Exactly. Plus Boom has never been that good. My LG v10 has the best DAC in the smartphone market, though the amp is underwhelming, barely drives Puros. When connected to a higher ohm headphone like my old 55ohm AKG the HIFI amp kicks on too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back